Ryuuk Intro

Ryuuk

Hey there,

I'm new to the forums and would like to introduce myself in order to get to know other people and familiarize myself with you.

So I live in Luxembourg and I'm 19 years of age.

I have been playing ET pretty much since 5-6 years, with a couple of breaks in between, though.

I still cannot move to any other modern shooter because I always feel that I still prefer the way things go in ET.

After my last break which lasted a couple of months, I got back into trickjumping. Eventhough I royally suck at it, I still like it. This way I found out about your clan and played on your server. Whilst I wander from server to server in what concerns trickjump, I seem to have found myself a decent silent mod server here on which I like to enjoy myself on.

I have been in quite a few clans in the past and even stood at the very top in one so I dare saying I know my way around server configurations and what not. Also if anybody has trouble with his game configuration, do not hesitate to ask me, I'm always glad to help.

I never thought I'd ever get back into fragging, especially not because this is my last year of school and yeah, finals, lots of exams and what not but somehow I found some spare time to get back into it.

I'm looking forward to spending more time with you!

Hey man , nice intro . I`m glad u like our silent server , i think i played with u yesterday , damn difficult to kill u :D . Hope u having fun on our silentville :P Anyway have fun and if u like maybe visit our chat there is always somebody there :D Nice to meet u and Welcome :drinks:

Hey man , nice intro . I`m glad u like our silent server , i think i played with u yesterday , damn difficult to kill u :D . Hope u having fun on our silentville :P Anyway have fun and if u like maybe visit our chat there is always somebody there :D Nice to meet u and Welcome :drinks:

Yes, you were the engineer on the allied team on Supply, it was fun to play against you! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, cheers!

welcome to the forums. i hope u enjoyed ur games on silent. its nice too see that u registered here on forums, cause we dont have many players on silent doing that, except applicants!

looking forward t play against u ;)

greetz Jaden

welcome to the forum :) you should try our other servers Etpub and Jaymod....but if you kill me an Admin will ban you, sorry ahahah everybody should be banned here....since everyone can kill me :(

Thanks for the offer.

I definitely would but I really dislike both ETPub and Jaymod. If things come down to it I might find myself spending some time on Nitmod but I will guarantee you that those are about the only mods I play since I don't have enough time to play ETPro. Also Silent and Nitmod have the advantage of saving my XP without the need of PB which I uninstalled since all it ever did was make me lag.