TM Awards?

Charlie

I had this idea the other day and I figure I'd post it :D

We should have like a TM awards night every so often. Where the higher admins or a special guy gives out awards ranging from like "Biggest Cryer", "Biggest Bullshitter" "Best look-a-like", to "Highest Rater", "Hardest Worker", "Most dedicated" etc.

Try get people in to TS, and maybe gather on 1 server and have a fun filled night of whatever while it's going on.

It would have been good to have a special forum title for them or something ... but that powers already given to average joe. I'm just throwing my idea out there for brainstorming :D Comment away, give suggestions, tell me where to go, whatever xD This isn't even a spark in a light bulb yet :D

Yeah i like the idea !!!! :D
but it would be hard to get to work.. i mean there cant think like unlimited awards, just like around 10-20 different ones maybe and then every end of month (or every 2/3 months) tell out who gets those.

• Founders

Sounds a good idea, other communities have community awards for different things, over to you Charlie! can I suggest one first though?

Nominations for the most gibberish post goes to ................................................... Nutzy in "Happy to leave TM you *******"

Nominations for the most gibberish post goes to ................................................... Nutzy in "Happy to leave TM you *******"

:D

This just half an idea I had though. Would be nice to make the award given special and stand our for someone. Like a custom forum title would work, but isn't special as it's widely available and changable by everyone. Or a special colour/group ... but we'd have a million groups then xD Need help moulding the idea in to something fun, something that highlights for example, Charlie being TM's squishiest player. Idk.

Nice idea!

If you don't give the Biggest cryer award, I'll... cry

On the etpro community website (crossfire), there are such awards, concerning both activity on site and in-game skills and it's always great fun. There is even a retard of the year award and the winner gets a 1 month website ban :P

• 10 months later...
  • Founders

It's still a good idea but I need to look at the awards system in the ACP, I will try to look at this on my next days off of work but if I don't get time then it will be in ten days time before I have the opportunity.