Please allow me to introduce myself

Django

Hey Guys!

Pleased to meet you all!

My name is Django. My real name is Varya.

I'm 25 years old. Strictly speaking I was born in USSR and I still live here in Russia. But i hope someday i'll live in a quiet warm place by the sea... :rolleyes:

Anyway now I live in MoÑow. I drink vodka on occasion (This occasion is not as often as you might think ). Or not?

Sometimes I go to the protest rally or how we speak — To going to revolution and then to the pub.

Oh, by the way I have balalayka and I played in a folk orchestra when I was a little girl ) :wub:

Well, I must confess I'm pretty lazy and love a lot of sleep.  Fortunately for my job no need to get up early. I'm a

lawyer's little helper – analyst. It's guy who reads all these nasty cases. And writes out all the inconsistencies.

I also have a big black dog who's name Greenwich. Indeed he looks like a little bear.

I guess it's all for a start.

Thanks for yours attentions.

I am happy to answer almost all yours questions.

Thank you all - I really appreciate that. :)

Welcome to the forums :D . When you said "you had a big black" ..... I was like o.o . But then I read the rest so yea :D See ya in server

I Imagine how it was  .... hahahah :rofl:   Well, very exciting start,  doesn't it?

Nice introduction, welcome to our Forums!

I need to see a picture of your little bear now :)

Welcome to the forums varya :) nice to meet you, would like to see your dog :)

Must say he is quite a non-photographic usually he looks like black spot on the carpet.  :unsure:  But I'll try to a make foto :)