TM Cup - It's Over!

miraro3

0DKUuC9.jpg

I am proud to present to you the winning team of the first ever TM Cup!

A very big congratulations to Bartmen, Tomoyo and Domi. The three of you have stormed trough this cup and have proven yourself worthy of the first place in this cup!

A shared second place goes members of the Desperados and Finntards team: Niki, Gaunt, Ketiv and Hunti (Desperados) & Smirre, Toni and Klokk (Finntards). Both of you have also done a great job during this cup.

I would  like to thank the other teams that have signed up and played in this cup. Some of you haven't made it trough to the end due to circumstances, but it was very nice to see the interest you showed in this.

Aslo, a very big THANK YOU to MrMuppet and MiniMuppet for providing us with a forum to communicate on and cup servers to play on. They have put a big amount of time in to get this working.

It was amazing to see the excitement this cup brought into the clan, for me this was a great experience and I'm looking forward to the next one.

This topic is a bit late, wich i am sorry for. But better late then never!

The next thing we should focus on is the TM Open Cup. You can still sign up for this until the 23rd of this month!

//Any ideas, complaints or suggestion you have about this cup or the next one are very welcome. You can send me a private message and I will take note of it.

• 7 months later...