• Picture 3
    • Picture 4
    • Picture 5
    • Picture 6
    • Picture 7
    • Picture 8
    • Picture 9

• Founders

It was close but looks like Miraro just won :) 

Congrats mate please pm Mrmuppet your address and tell him which prize you would like :)

Thanks everyone who took part and for all the vote we got, we would like to have more competition so please if you have any idea please let us know :)

Thanks to everybody who voted! (especially if you voted for my poster :D )

Although i have to admit that Charlie's poster was very nice, my personal favorite was number 1. I hope we can have more contests like this, I honestly was surprised with what you guys were able to come up with, some very nice creations ! ^^

awwhhh so close :( atleast give charlie a mug for second place ! =D after all it was so close ! :)

anyways if it wasnt for charlies masterpiece and paint skills, i would have voted iether 4 or 7 =D so im glad 1 of my favourites won !

What's the word I'm looking for ... discrimination? Possibly. Not quite sure. Miraro's post will ensure I won't post next time. Regardless of time taken, program used, idiocy used, humour used -  every one should have an equal chance to win to begin with. I never had a chance so as Synapse said, pointless poll was pointless.

The best won of course, heck there was 6 better than mine, but the attitude and superiority complex is exactly why it says what it says below my display picture <3333

I don't see where you got the idea of being discriminated from Charlie? Please do explain yourself.

Everybody had an equal chance to win, I did not earn my votes in any other way then you did.

Superiority complex? Are you serious? The point of this competition was to involve the people in the creation of a new splash screen for the L4D2 server. We could just have done it the usual way and ask somebody to make one and not bother with asking everybody, wait for their submissions and even pay for a prize if they get the most votes. You had a chance of winning, but if you would run a server, something you put money into, you would also think twice about what poster you actually are going to keep up.

If we were as 'serious' and felt as 'superior' as you think we do, than we would not have even put your poster up for voting. Imo we shouldn't even have done so, because that way maybe the people who put more time and effort into their poster would have gotten more votes.

• Founders

Ohh it's not fair. If the most voted one(assuming Charlie won) wouldn't be used, what is the purpose of this contest ? [saying again, assuming if Charlie won]

The purpose of the contest is for you to vote for which you think is the best and the winning picture receives a prize!

The prize will be sent to the winning splash design which at the close of the poll was Miraro's.

What's the word I'm looking for ... discrimination? Possibly. Not quite sure. Miraro's post will ensure I won't post next time. Regardless of time taken, program used, idiocy used, humour used -  every one should have an equal chance to win to begin with. I never had a chance so as Synapse said, pointless poll was pointless.

The best won of course, heck there was 6 better than mine, but the attitude and superiority complex is exactly why it says what it says below my display picture <3333

Everyone did have an equal chance to "win" the prize and to suggest otherwise is insulting Mr Charlie! I voted for what I thought was the best, if others did tactical voting then that was their prerogative.

All 6 posters will be used across the two servers over the next month with the winning splash screen remaining on the servers at the end.