miraro3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest street.

team 1 domi with a pick up medic easy bash domi will go missing though  so that's them done   or team 3 weak link for them is baj ofcourse

gl hf all

team 1 domi with a pick up medic easy bash domi will go missing though  so that's them done   or team 3 weak link for them is baj ofcourse

gl hf all

He played almost every match in the last TM cup

Guest street.

it was a friendly dig at domi and banjo as I call him on comms :) I thought the baj is the weak link would of given it away .Speaking wih them a fair bit on comms in The past I think they both get it how it was intended  just  a friendly dig

@ Gaunt  I haven't been near a pc gaming in a long time  I have been unwell for some time and just getting back on my feet I managed a walk on he golf course this week which was nice hope to be playing real soon before summer goes ive dusted  my clubs off at least

I have popped on for a read of the forums once in a while im sure ile be back on comms soon :)))

it was a friendly dig at domi and banjo as I call him on comms :) I thought the baj is the weak link would of given it away .Speaking wih them a fair bit on comms in The past I think they both get it how it was intended  just  a friendly dig

@ Gaunt  I haven't been near a pc gaming in a long time  I have been unwell for some time and just getting back on my feet I managed a walk on he golf course this week which was nice hope to be playing real soon before summer goes ive dusted  my clubs off at least

I have popped on for a read of the forums once in a while im sure ile be back on comms soon :)))

Sorry to hear that, hope to see you soon mate, stay strong!