Server feedback

• Founders

We have received some much appreciated feedback regarding our ETPub server from one of the Bunker Gaming admins that has played there over the weekend;

"At least there is a place to play ET now.. I didn't expect to have such a fun on your servers.  All other servers I tried where not fun to play.  So I continued to miss the old days of Bunker. Yet the past 3 days felt a bit like the good old days of Bunker 2  :) Pretty amazing! Thanks for that."

A big thanks from the admin team, that's credit to all members, friends and guests that support our server, keeping the teams balanced and fair producing the gaming atmosphere that keeps players coming back to, keep up the good work .

Nice. Much clans/servers are gone and it get less each year. Our Etpub is always grounded and I hope it will be for years. :)

acqu:

I did a server count check this morning, thought you might be interested:

2.6b: 794 servers
2.6: 7 servers
2.55: 250 servers

About 1 and half year ago server count was higher of course. Something like

2.6b around 1400, 2.55 around 600, ... if i remember correct.

Just some stats yahoo_happy.gif

(Source: http://www.thewolfteam.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1531)

That's a very nice compliment to receive and makes our time and effort feel worthwhile. Not that we do it for praise, but it's nice to hear that others new to our community appreciate us, our server, and community ethos.

Had a lot of fun playing here the last few days - Thanks!

Bunker 2 is now almost always empty, except for the (seldom) occasional party. So I am glad to have visited your server, was awesome to play some good ET! I will be often playing I guess, got addicted once again to this lovely game.

:gaming:

This really is cool Ive noticed a few more players becoming regulars as well including Tyrion who has also applied to join us!! I also ran into an old friend who will be playing at the server. Keep up the good work everyone!!

My brother keeps playing from time to time on Bunker 4 Fun, i think I may have played with him on your pub server once when you had such party not sure :)

got addicted once again to this lovely game.

My addiction never ends ahahaha :D

See you in game then :)

Had a lot of fun playing here the last few days - Thanks!

Bunker 2 is now almost always empty, except for the (seldom) occasional party. So I am glad to have visited your server, was awesome to play some good ET! I will be often playing I guess, got addicted once again to this lovely game.

If Pepe is still around, say hi from me, or as he might remember me: *BB*Blizzard :D