Hello TeamMuppet

roka

Hey guys! It's me Jr! I have actually tried to make a comeback before but now I'm here for good! And you won't be getting rid of me easily. Some of the OLD members might remember me? To the new members I can tell that I will be a little rusty, but back in the day (like 2 years ago) I was... pretty epic to be honest :blush:  So yeah I'm trying to play on the servers so much that I'll get into the clan, see you on the battlefield guys!

I don't like new ones bragging about their skills, we'll see about that haha :) Glad you enjoy playing again and welcome to our server and forums

Well actually I'm REALLY rusty, and my aim is terrible, I meant that I used to be good :) 

What was your name 2 years ago :0

It was the same it is now.

And to all of you, I never were in the clan or even on the forums, I just played a LOT on TM servers, mostly NoDownload and ETnam

See you on the battlefield!

Hey welcome back in Et world and server have fun and if You reach 10k of xp we can talk about recruitment :) fell free to ask anything during game :)

That's my goal! See you on the battlefield!

Welcome to the forum mate. Drop by chat some time so we can talk a bit ^^

You must've been one of those silent but deadly players on the server, because I don't remember your name either :D

Buuuuuut there is a lot that I don't remember so yeah.. Alcohol, it's fun, right?

Hey mate, have fun playing :)

You must've been one of those silent but deadly players on the server, because I don't remember your name either :D

Buuuuuut there is a lot that I don't remember so yeah.. Alcohol, it's fun, right?

I got sober enough to get up about ~2 hours ago

Welcome to the forum mate. Drop by chat some time so we can talk a bit ^^

I used to chat pretty actively, but hey now I'm here and you will remember me after this ;)

And thanks everyone for welcoming me so warmly, I'll see you on the battlefield!

Oh and I meant that I used to chat ingame.

Edited by rokabili.Jr

• 4 weeks later...