Forum availability problem - 26.11.2014

Hello,

dunno why, but i have problem with forum availability. From cca 2 am (CET) i have encountered with many problems of page loading. Sometimes its working and sometimes forum isnt available. It seems that this problem still continues and I want to ask you, if I am alone or you have same problem.

here is my tracert/pings:

post-908-0-94462800-1417009858_thumb.jpg

results of my Inet conn test:

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3939358942

result of forum availability test from different server:

https://www.site24x7.com/public/t/results-1417009196453.html

already tryed: cleaned browser cache, flush dns cache, checked my routers, restarted pc and tryed it from different (linux server)... Still same ...

Thank you for any advice ...

Cheers

No issues for me, forums as slick as ever. Awesome ping there Tomo lol.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.C:\Windows\system32>tracert www.teammuppet.euTracing route to www.teammuppet.eu [94.126.40.41]over a maximum of 30 hops:  1     1 ms     1 ms     2 ms  SkyRouter.Home [192.168.0.1]  2     *        *        *     Request timed out.  3    36 ms    35 ms    49 ms  ip-89-200-131-111.ov.easynet.net [89.200.131.111]  4    42 ms    35 ms    38 ms  e1-3.er1.thn.as50056.net [195.66.225.217]  5    35 ms    36 ms    34 ms  er2-ve160.thn.as50056.net [178.18.119.90]  6    37 ms    35 ms    60 ms  er3-ve161.sdc.as50056.net [178.18.119.98]  7    35 ms    36 ms    40 ms  crv1-ve159.sdc.as50056.net [178.18.119.26]  8    39 ms    42 ms    36 ms  drv2-ve455.sdc.as50056.net [31.24.107.246]  9    37 ms    37 ms    33 ms  31.24.109.85 10    36 ms    36 ms    35 ms  webpool-d9.lcn.com [94.126.40.41]Trace complete.C:\Windows\system32>

• Founders

The site, especially the 330mb compressed database, has out grown its current location and shared platform, I have purchased a vps solely for this site to be moved to but its current hosting does not expire until February, I aim to move this after the 18th of December but before we go away on holiday for the new year.

This will cause a considerable amount of downtime due to the shear amount of hooks and modules we have installed, this does not effect the chat room though as this is can only be rented from IP Board and is hosted on their US servers, it may be wise to bookmark the direct link to the chat room before the said event.

• Founders

The server move is complete, the site is now on its own vps in France so the page load times should now be eradicated.

There have been issues, IP board is not that simply to move, the database did not want to work on the new server after the first installation so had to do that again, the modules did not unzip correctly after the next installation so on the third attempt I had to upload all the files individually, over seven hours for the 35,000 files and 8 gig of data.

Because this is licensed software, the installations had to be done under our domain name as the license if for the site url, anything else would have prevented access to the acp, I moved the dns back to the uk over night whilst I was not working on this.

The site is back in operation after two days of working on this solid, I will continue to work on this today as the update as not completed and the site is in limbo between 3.4.6 and 3.4.7 so you may see some more downtime or other things not working correctly, I will endeavor to get this finished tonight as I am back to work tomorrow and have already spend my days off work just working on this.

All teammuppet.eu emails need to be set up again so please let me know those that have these (or wish to have these) and wish to continue with them, I have moved the file server to Germany at the same time so FTP account will require setting up for the same, not sure, other than Eagle, who had access to this and wish to so lease let me know.

I must say Mr, that you put dam much work into this place and surely doesn't get the credit that is due for it. Tnx :)

Exactly! If the rewards would be given for the most whining seen/heard, he'd need a truck to carry all those medals :D

For fuck sake ppl, give the man some good feedback from time to time, he is still here ever since ET was started and yet this clan STILL exists!

• Like 2

Exactly! If the rewards would be given for the most whining seen/heard, he'd need a truck to carry all those medals :D

For fuck sake ppl, give the man some good feedback from time to time, he is still here ever since ET was started and yet this clan STILL exists!

yeah, Craig, Rachel and also others doing great work (including you!).

Thank you for your great work that you are doing for us!