ETquiz

Duro

Hello all!

We are all playing this lovely game called Wolfenstein Enemy Territory but how much do we exactly know about this game? Right here and right now is your chance to find out! 

If you wanna take part on this quiz then PM me the answers before Friday 15th May.  The winner(s) and the results will be published Sunday 17th May.

We are still thinking about an eventually reward for the winner(s) so if you have a good, possible idea then let me know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"W:ET" is a free multiplayer game. Originally, the developers intended to create a stand-alone single and multiplay retail game.
-True
-False

The map 'Fuel Dump' was the first map to be released as a multiplayer demo. What was the second map released as a demo version before the release of the full version?
-Sea Wall Battery
-Rail Gun
-Siwa Oasis
-There was no other map released

The ultimate objective for the Allies in 'Fuel Dump' is to blow up a Fuel Dump of the Axis to immobilize their armoured forces. To do this, you are issued a tank to break through Axis fortifications. There is no way to win this map, when playing with the Allies, if you don't use the tank (while playing with Friendly Fire enabled and using no trickjumping).
-True
-False

"W:ET" features several changes compared to "RTCW". One new class has been introduced, existing ones expanded and one class from "RTCW" has been renamed. The new name for this class is 'Field Ops'. What was the name of this class in "RTCW"?
-Medic
-Lieutenant
-Engineer
-Soldier

The Field Ops and Covert Ops have binoculars by default. Other classes can obtain them as well by increasing in a certain skill. How can they obtain binoculars?
-By reaching their class specific skill lvl 1
-By reaching their class specific skill lvl 4
-By reaching battle sense lvl 4
-By reaching battle sense lvl 1

Battle Sense is one of the common skills which all classes share. Light Weapons is the other common skill, shared by every class. The usage of what kind of weapons improves Light Weapons ? (usages means killing opponents with it, just damaging doesn't count, this only counts for Battle Sense. SMG stands for 'Sub Machine Gun', referring to the MP-40, Thompson and Sten.)
-Knives, pistols, SMG's
-Knives, pistols, SMG's, grenades
-Knives, pistols, SMG's, grenades and unscoped rifle
-Knives, pistols, SMG's, grenades and rifles (scoped and unscoped)

Which class gains a Flak Jacket when achieving the highest level (level 4) for his class specific Skill?
-Soldier
-None
-Medic
-Engineer

One weapon that had been available in "RTCW"s singleplayer part only made its way into the multiplayer part of "W:ET". Which weapon is this?
-FG-42 Paratrooper Rifle
-Portable MG-42 Gun
-Tesla Gun
-OSA Snooper Rifle

What reward does Light Weapons Level 4 give?
-Increased firing rate with small arms
-Decreased reload time for small arms
-Dual Pistols
-Increased accuracy with small arms

Only Soldier Class players can gain experience in the Heavy Weapons skill.
-True
-False

What does the Adrenaline Needle (or Adrenaline Shot) of the Medic do?
-There is no such thing as an Adrenaline Needle
-Temporarirly bonus to health and stamina to a teammate. Stamina is not drained and 50% of damage taken reduced.
-Temporarirly bonus to health and stamina to the medic himself. Stamina is not drained and 50% of damage taken reduced.
-Reviving a fallen teammate to full health

"W:ET" has four possible modes for Multi Player. "RTCW" only had three (Objective Mode, Stopwatch and Checkpoint). The 'Checkpoint' mode has been removed in "W:ET". Campaign mode is a new mode. Which is the other new mode available in "W:ET"?
-Team Death Match
-Capture the Flag
-Last man Standing
-King of the Hill

In which of these official maps (the six maps that came with the release of "W:ET") is your final objective to steal something?
-Helm's Deep
-Seawall Battery
-Gold Rush
-Siwa Oasis

One of the maps is called 'Radar'. Where is the radar located? (by looking at the full name of the map)
-Remagen
-Würzburg
-Hamburg
-Paderborn

How many different ranks are available for a team?

What is the ultimate Axis objective in the map 'Rail Gun'?
-Defend an ammunition depot with shells for the Rail Gun (means the Allies win when they destroy the depot)
-Load the Rail Gun and fire it (Allies win if axis fail to do this in the time given)
-Blow up the Rail Gun (allies win if axis fail to destroy it in the time given)
-Defend the Rail Gun (means the allies win when they blow it up)

At the end of a match (each map when playing in Campaign mode) medals and titles are awarded to players like 'Best Medic'. What does it mean when you get the 'I Ain't Got No Friends Award'?
-It means you have killed the most players
-It means you had the most team kills of all players
-It means you have been team killed the most of all players
-It means you have received the least ammo/health/revives of all players

What does a Command Post always do?
-Command Posts are mandatory. Without a Command Post you can't win
-Speed up the recharge rate of the Power Bars of ALL players in that team and create ammo and health cabinets
-Speed ip the recharge rate of the Power Bars of ALL players in that team
-Create ammo and health cabinets

"W:ET" features several vehicles that can be used to complete objectives (in fact they must be used to win). Which of these vehicles does not feature in the 6 maps that got released with the game?
-Truck
-Sherman Tank
-Jagdpanther Tank
-Churchill Tank

Final question: Captain B.J. Blazkowicz makes a cameo appearance in one of the of six official maps.
-True
-False

• Like 5

153 reviews and only 5 people who actually sent me answers. C'mon, don't tell me you people are to scared to join in, and yes admins, i'm also talking to you    :fan: !

Edited by Duro

sorry, it's not right from my side to attend on this .. because, i know right answers (and not only answers, but also questions) ... when I was young chick, I've slept in library :lol:

Tank you alot for this type for quizz mate! Great work!

Sent. It was quite tough quiz, especially with questions about Wolfenstein Return to Castle which I never played :mellow:

Go for it, this is awesome :)

hehe it was really fun :) I also didnt play RTCW but if You play Et You can see differences if they ask about something You know we dont have it means it was there.

Submissions are closed.

Got 14 participants thanks for your time to fill in this quiz. A little bit dissapointed in the low amount of participants, the quiz might have been to hard, to easy or just not attractive enough so i can only blame myself :)

Will reveal the winner(s) and answers later this weekend.

Submissions are closed.

Got 14 participants thanks for your time to fill in this quiz. A little bit dissapointed in the low amount of participants, the quiz might have been to hard, to easy or just not attractive enough so i can only blame myself :)

People are just lazy. 'Nuff said.

yeah, it's quite shame lads. Duro spend his time on this and only few of us was able to participate and enjoy fun on this. Lately, I think that most from our 'ghosts' are in TM only for fun and joy in game but they don't want to join fun in another way behind scene.... Don't take me wrong! It's their way....

@Bram: thank you for this activity, i've really enjoyed to think about history of this great game! Great work mate!