Winrar.exe

Hello everybody.

I'm Alex and I enjoy playing on your servers for quite some time and also using your teamspeak server daily so I just decided to join this community cause... why not.

I'm from Bulgaria but living in Finland and studying IT in a university. Unemployed sadly.

Hobbies are ET, Table tennis, programming.

Been playing wolfet since 2004 after my dad showed me the game lols.

Had my prime during 2011-2012 when I owned my own server & clan with over 100 members.

What am I doing around TM? Well I would like to contribute with whatever I can for this dying game. I've got plenty of knowledge in the field of IT so if there are any problems with servers/clients/website or so on I'd gladly like to help.

Recently I've mostly spent my time on trickjumping but I am not as good as I would like to be yet.

Shoutouts to Danton for not being too scared and giving trickjumping a try. TJ server seems quite dead :/

Anyways I'm sometimes a douche but don't mind me. I talk too much and half of the stuff I say are crap so why get offended.

I am happy to live in the golden age of dank memes! Shoutouts to shannie aswell for bringing me @ TM

• Like 2

Hallo mate.I am very happy to hear that  you will become a part of our community.i didn't know that you are bulgarian.I hope you will spend a nice time in our servers :).
One big welcome from zxczxc.

Shoutouts to shannie aswell for bringing me @ TM

Welcome winnie :) Brought you to TM but haven't actually introduced myself here :X. Should make a post, I guess. I'm glad I've found a fragging partner in crime <3