Website update

3 hours ago, Duro said:

Any update on this or still the same situation as explained before? It's getting on my nerves to scroll down evertytime on my phone :P

you have to click on the time on the end of the mentioned topic ...

2016-05-12_010829.png

this will redirect you to the last post .. when you click on the name of the topic, it will start from beginning ...

you know mate .. this behaviour is matter of 'feature' not the bug :)

0c6a5a9.jpg

Edited by Eagle_cz

There is one difference with the situation as it was before. When i click on "10 hours ago" it brings me to the last post. As it was before it brought me to the last UNREAD post. It already helps alot but just pointing out the details. Not sure if this is something that can be changed or not. And thanks for the explanation anyways :)

• Like 1

On 11-5-2016 at 8:24 PM, Eagle_cz said:

yeah ... it's always easy to tell how the things can be done .. but mostly isnt easy to find one who want to do it :D

It's just because of a line of css I wrote in the testing phase. I realized the mistake after I went to bed that night lol :D  I know how to make it responsive for mobile, hit me up asap Eagle so that we can work on it :) Would of course be faster to just give me access to it again, but that should be discussed somewhere else than here :)

• 3 months later...
  • Founders

As many of you may have noticed the website was offline most the day yesterday. After running a software update we in counted some issues and had to wait for Ipboard to reply to correct the issues. After doing the second update which they had to make due to the same issue with lots of more site we managed to get the site back on line.

We know there is still a issue with the home page and are still waiting to hear back from ipboard again to sort this issue out also. If anyone notices any other issue then please let us know 

Cheers

5 minutes ago, miraro3 said:

Just read this, ignore my previous msg mini :D

The update probably has overwritten your custom plug-ins eagle, do you have them back upped?

no, i dont have backup.... and yes, its a possibility .. but i dont want to do it without Mini's permission ...

• Founders
22 minutes ago, Eagle_cz said:

no, i dont have backup.... and yes, its a possibility .. but i dont want to do it without Mini's permission ...

you still have access to add the button back Eagle so i don't have a issue with this. You added it last time i tried using that ck program but i could never get it to work.

Ipboard are working on a fix for the home page, no pages will work for home page even when we set  to default or we get errors, so for now we will just have to live with it until they make another update or fix. Portal is still working if you click on button :)

It feels like they are just missing or messed up the routing from /home to whatever the homepage is set to, which is /home/portal for us. I really don't think it's such a difficult thing to fix, I hope they put enough effort into fixing it.

+ gj eagle

• Founders

They have now fix the application problem so we can pick any page for home page. However they now pointed out there is a issue with the portal app so this will not work as home page.

I have now put the forums as home page as we need to contact the person who made the portal and we are not even sure they are still working on the app :(

The portal works fine, I'm fairly sure about it. The issue is with the new code introduced by the forum developpers. It's a lazy solution for them to put the blame on the portal developper.

We might be able to work things out for the portal to appear on the homepage with some redirecting from another default page. It's worth the shot :D

11 hours ago, Jesus said:

we need the kick message back on chat though, i miss that :( 

@miraro3 that click <_< i'll get my revenge <_<

Hehehe. You're the first one to click it though :D

+1 for private chat on the chatroom. There are ways around it though, so if you know how you don't really need permission for it ^^

Edited by miraro3