Website update

• Founders

Some of you may have noticed the forums have changed a little. We have now update ipboard form ips3 to ips 4. This means that something may not be working correct and will take us a few days to try to correct any issue we may have :)

We would appreciate if you guys could post any issue or bugs with the forums.

Cheers :)

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, MiniMuppet said:

Some of you may have noticed the forums have changed a little. We have now update ipboard form ips3 to ips 4. This means that something may not be working correct and will take us a few days to try to correct any issue we may have :)

We would appreciate if you guys could post any issue or bugs with the forums.

Cheers :0

Quote and spoiler tags have gone from old forum posts, as well as emotes. It makes certain things look a mess, the latest news topic for example. Sucks but we might need to go through old pinned topics and double check they are legible. Be a good time to clean up parts of the forums too but that's another subject hehe.

Attachments have also gone, which is a pain for our cheatbuster section hehe. Not sure if it's possible to fix it all, but just pointing it out.

And yeah, love the new look    :wub:

great turn! I really like this new feeling/skin of the forum. Really great work and BIG thank you for this!

...sadly as Mini wrote above, i have noticed few problems - and hope not so serious ...

* problem with UTF encoding (for example shortscuts and other chars ... examples u can find under join us sections ... Cesky and etc)

* tables (forum cannot handle [table] tags and etc and formating is gone)

* hyperlinks or href looks weird = when you want to copy&paste some href, its without <a> tag = we are not able to click on it :)

* few of forum permissions are gone (hope its temporary situation)

* forum is really slow (Mini told me that this is somehow connected with the update - hope its only temporary issue)

* member's list is completely gone (lvl 11 and above will know what about i writing now :D sorry )

* crew page or meet the muppets is quite empty :) think its connected with Mylan's work - just an reminder :D

* attachements included on the topics are gone (= maybe its matter of the time when the cache will rebuild itself somehow :)

* calendar is useless now (= it's without nicknames on the list)

...from my point of view, this is something like beta-testing and problems above are not so important. Dont take me wrong, just trying to report what i had noticed ...

and again, thank you for the fresh update! well done! :)

(btw. if is there something what i can do, or if I can help somehow, feel free to let me know! )

Edited by Eagle_cz

Looks good but someway it looks slower, it takes more time to find topics or correct posts... Chat looks nice, and I'm happy about new emotion pictures..

And saw Charlies post about CB section, anyways that rank seems to be gone... So it maybe dosent matter.. Demo section works its other topics. ;)

• Founders
15 hours ago, Charlie said:

Quote and spoiler tags have gone from old forum posts, as well as emotes. It makes certain things look a mess, the latest news topic for example. Sucks but we might need to go through old pinned topics and double check they are legible. Be a good time to clean up parts of the forums too but that's another subject hehe.

Attachments have also gone, which is a pain for our cheatbuster section hehe. Not sure if it's possible to fix it all, but just pointing it out.

Spoiler and Attachments are now working. The quote thing we had before was a add on don't think one as been made yet if thats what you mean. Normal quote should be working. Emotions should be working.

• Founders
11 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

great turn! I really like this new feeling/skin of the forum. Really great work and BIG thank you for this!

...sadly as Mini wrote above, i have noticed few problems - and hope not so serious ...

* problem with UTF encoding (for example shortscuts and other chars ... examples u can find under join us sections ... Cesky and etc)

* tables (forum cannot handle [table] tags and etc and formating is gone)

* hyperlinks or href looks weird = when you want to copy&paste some href, its without <a> tag = we are not able to click on it :)

* few of forum permissions are gone (hope its temporary situation)

* forum is really slow (Mini told me that this is somehow connected with the update - hope its only temporary issue)

* member's list is completely gone (lvl 11 and above will know what about i writing now :D sorry )

* crew page or meet the muppets is quite empty :) think its connected with Mylan's work - just an reminder :D

* attachements included on the topics are gone (= maybe its matter of the time when the cache will rebuild itself somehow :)

* calendar is useless now (= it's without nicknames on the list)

...from my point of view, this is something like beta-testing and problems above are not so important. Dont take me wrong, just trying to report what i had noticed ...

and again, thank you for the fresh update! well done! :)

(btw. if is there something what i can do, or if I can help somehow, feel free to let me know! )

If any permissions are not correct Eg if you should be able to moderate a section and you can't now then please pm me with all details.

hyerlinks or href look weird - can you give me screen shot

attachments are working

calender - Sorry but this is how it is and we don't have any options to change it. (maybe there will be an add on made in future to feature this)

All the rest are still not working at the min.

1 hour ago, death said:

Preferred the old layout much more myself, will require a lot of getting used to this one.

Me too. Sections are so far away I have to scroll for years to get to the end of the forum.

Also this little round images, idk, I prefer the old square ones.

• Founders
6 minutes ago, GreatDanton said:

Me too. Sections are so far away I have to scroll for years to get to the end of the forum.

Also this little round images, idk, I prefer the old square ones.

Just use the activity menu for new content,

And collapse any none used categories;

collapse.thumb.png.8b12e93ff8e0ae739a118

Notification settings -->  Someone 'likes' something I posted --> the adminstrator has disabled this option from beeing toggled.

This was enabled on the old site. This goes for more notification options that are disabled at this moment.

I tried to make it as clear as possible to explain what i mean. If you have done the steps on picture 1 you gotta scroll down to get to picture 2. Hope this has brought you a little closer to the issue.

Also before you had the option before you post something to "preview" the post you have written. I can't find that option here, or do i miss something? :P 

Foto 1.png

Foto 2.png