Website update

• Founders
On 3/18/2016 at 2:05 AM, Eagle_cz said:

* problem with UTF encoding (for example shortscuts and other chars ... examples u can find under join us sections ... Cesky and etc)

I cant retrieve these so they need to be re-written by members who speak the languages or we remove the section.

When you go to Unread Content and you select the topic you wish to see then it doesn't sent you directly to the new posts on that topic. The forum we had before did this. Is itpossible to get it working here to? Or is it an personal setting i need to adjust?

• Founders
On 3/26/2016 at 0:43 PM, Duro said:

When you go to Unread Content and you select the topic you wish to see then it doesn't sent you directly to the new posts on that topic. The forum we had before did this. Is itpossible to get it working here to? Or is it an personal setting i need to adjust?

After we did a security update this skin seem to have bug somewhere in it, the 2 other skin work correct hopefully ipsfocus will release a new version or can help use fine the incorrect coding.

• Founders

We seem to be having issues with downloading topic attachments since the latest security update of which I cant fix, I have contacted the software support team who will look into the issue, thanks to Venom for highlighting the issue. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, MrMuppet said:

Doubled the size of the VPS as the site is still slightly slow, though the database has not been optimised as of yet. 

is it mysql or mariadb ? if it's on linux, we can take look on my.cnf and etc, if there is something what we can do for it ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

The attachments prior to the upgrade that are not presently working will need the topics editing and the attachments uploading again, after much contact with Invision power they may be able to resolve the issue at an additional cost but this is not certain so I am not going to proceed with this;

"I'm sorry for the delay - we wanted to make sure we could provide you with the most accurate information. Unfortunately, this is a relatively big problem that extends beyond the scope of our support service. Once the actual files are restored, our developers would have to write a custom script to reimport/associate those with actual data in your community. I'm afraid this would need to be done as a custom service. Given the amount of time expected, this would ordinarily be billed at $100/hr. at a minimum of 5 hours. In light of the circumstances, I can cut this down to 1.5 billable hours which would be $150 and if it takes 10 hours, that's on us. If it takes 10 hours and it still isn't the way we'd hoped, we'll have to revert and refund your $150.

I wish I had a better solution and news for you, but I'm afraid that's where we're at. Please let me know how and if you'd like to proceed."

We will work on missing attachments such has players configs and add all previous players demos to an archive that members (with relevant permissions) can search through for reference.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7. 5. 2016 at 11:33 AM, GreatDanton said:

In color codes generator, map buttons doesn't work. When I click light map, dark map, icy map nothing happens.

fixed.

try it now pls ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreatDanton said:

lol, mirrarosplaceholderuntilIfindabettername.

Media queries and flexbox will make your life easier.

yeah ... it's always easy to tell how the things can be done .. but mostly isnt easy to find one who want to do it :D

3 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

For all who were curious about "The Crew Page" - it was rewritten and it seems it works correctly now. You can check it now: http://teammuppet.eu/home/index.php?/crew-page/

...or press Pages > The Crew Page

Big Thanks to Ben (a.k.a. Miraro3). Awesome cooperation mate :) !

Thanks guys :heart: 

• Like 1

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Duro said:

Any update on this or still the same situation as explained before? It's getting on my nerves to scroll down evertytime on my phone :P