Hello ladies and gentlemen.

How about some event soon? Should we organize one? Maybe sniper or panzerwar. We could stream and join in teamspeak.

We can discuss it further if any interest is seen :)

C#

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Niki said:

Wow I also didnt see that post, sorry :(

next friday come to first this summer boozy meeting 

but next on I also vote for panzer war

If you're sneaky you can do !panzawar and see what happens :sofa: 

• Like 1

People always like events :) It's just during the summer months activity goes down for both participants and organisers so it's harder to justify the time and effort to set one up sometimes and stuff.

Also ... how awesome would a !predator event be? *plants the seed* ...

• Like 1

There is a lot of stuff that can be done :) I used to love rifletennis, but thats NQ mod i think? There are panzerwars, sniperwars, hide and seek, last man standing and others. If there is at least some interested souls out there, then why not organize stuff. It might get more people in TS aswell. :)

C#

3 hours ago, citrus# said:

There is a lot of stuff that can be done :) I used to love rifletennis, but thats NQ mod i think? There are panzerwars, sniperwars, hide and seek, last man standing and others. If there is at least some interested souls out there, then why not organize stuff. It might get more people in TS aswell. :)

C#

maybe talk to TM Event Leader :sofa::lol:

On 6/28/2017 at 11:21 AM, miraro3 said:

Mr Miraro never hides :D

I suggest we throw in a panzerwar event next. Any preffered dates?

Hello good Sir.

May I reserve some private time for talking with you via chat here (if I figure out how it works), teamspeak, skype or whatever way you prefer. 

C#

2 hours ago, Jessica said:

I have the feeling, events on saterday are more busy, than on a friday

Yes, I think my statistics have the same results. That's why we used to have events every first Saturday of the month :D

1 hour ago, citrus# said:

Hello good Sir.

May I reserve some private time for talking with you via chat here (if I figure out how it works), teamspeak, skype or whatever way you prefer. 

C#

Well of course dear lad, you may reserve some of my time. Feel free to send me a PM with a preffer time & date and I'll see if I can schedule it in. My first upcomming free moment is Sunday afternoon.