Forum up date

• Founders

Some of you may have notice you could not connect to forums this morning, this is due to a large update being done.

If you fine any issue with the forums now please posy here to let us know.

There is also a new feature for Clam members call clubs  http://teammuppet.eu/home/clubs/ you will find it in the more option. You will be able to make your own clubs and invite people to join.

We also added a couple of new themes. 

• Thanks 1

I'm nit picking with my first one but the text on posts is too close to the lines around the post, and the "posted 1 hour ago" isn't aligned like it used to be. :sofa: 

I've never used another theme other than Carbon but I'm assuming Brave is the new one? Anyway on that theme there a couple of strings of error text in place of things. Example - [[Template core/front/global/ipsfocus_backgroundPicker does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]

EDIT// Sorry, it seems it's an issue for other themes too.

That's all I can see at first glance. Also I like the look of the new clubs thingy :P 

Edited by Charlie

14 minutes ago, Toni said:

Nice update. Somehow I was so use to black theme. Maybe I can change it back. Have to check it out :)

E: Brave 4.x looks cool

just go to account settings, at the bottom you'll find themes. Be sure to try out the steam one, it's also black theme but with green border and looks bit better. 

Nice update! love the steam team:

Capture.PNG

Capture2PNG.PNG

Edited by PurpleHaze
  • Thanks 1

Nice updates. All these changes made me log-out automaticly and I forgot my forum password (hence I was inactive on the forums last few days). Good to be back :P 

Not a big fan of the new default theme though. Way too bright for my liking.

• Founders

Site updated again, non compatible themes have been removed, to access the theme changer;

themepicker (2).png

Use the theme selected located at the bottom of the page, to alter the way the these looks;

background (2).png

Change the background image which will change the colour of the theme.

• Thanks 1