Support and airstrike cool-down

One issue that has raised now is the one of the ammo. People told me there is a lack of ammo due to the ammo boxes being the smaller ones. Is it an idea to keep Field Ops level at two, in order to maintain the bigger ammo boxes? I am aware that Artillery goes up again then. 

1 hour ago, Voidhead said:

In my opinion the field op changes have gone too far , the real problem was the artillery chaining , but support fire and ammo boxes were just fine. Airstrike particular is just so weak now when all the other classes still have 4 stars.

I think it needs some tweaking but I have long time not seen so much teamwork and strategyplay than today without constant arty/strike/mortar/panzer spam. Oasis, supply, bremen, snatch were totally different .. :) 

11 hours ago, Ctrz said:

I think it needs some tweaking but I have long time not seen so much teamwork and strategyplay than today without constant arty/strike/mortar/panzer spam. Oasis, supply, bremen, snatch were totally different .. :) 

I noticed that too. 

So now that everything is back (thanks for that!), we should wait for a stable version of Legacy and then pick this issue up again? I think the only fix will be to change the value of Artillery and Airstrike frequency, which we can't seem to alter now.

To be continued then...

9 minutes ago, Mister J said:

I noticed that too. 

So now that everything is back (thanks for that!), we should wait for a stable version of Legacy and then pick this issue up again? I think the only fix will be to change the value of Artillery and Airstrike frequency, which we can't seem to alter now.

To be continued then...

Yeah, would be nice to have one stable :D but im sure that devs trying to do their best. So we will see soon because a new build comming..