Discord update

Hi,

Is there any possibilty to update and clean up discord a bit,

We recruited alot of new members last weeks/months/years, and still they don't get an update of their status.

1. Rammstein
  2. Duro
  3. Voidhead
  4. Cptn Haddock
  5. Bartmen
  6. Inspra
  7. Mister J
  8. Purple Haze
  9. Slowtobi
  10. ...

An extra suggestion is to add a new status of TM Try Outs, so we can easily see the new meats in town.

Also the chats like:

• Plata o plomo
  • And the personal Rooms could be deleted 
Edited by Dmxj
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dmxj said:

Hi,

Is there any possibilty to update and clean up discord a bit,

We recruited alot of new members last weeks/months/years, and still they they don't get an update of their status.

1. Rammstein
  2. Duro
  3. Voidhead
  4. Cptn Haddock
  5. Bartmen
  6. Inspra
  7. Mister J
  8. Purple Haze
  9. Slowtobi
  10. ...

An extra suggestion is to add a new status of TM Try Outs, so we can easily see the new meats in town.

Also the chats like:

• Plata o plomo
  • And the personal Rooms could be deleted 

I think recruiters could/should enable levels and statuses everywhere? :)  they have the best overview who is doing what. Maybe we could/should now require new members/tryouts to join discord also as it is good communication channel?

Personal rooms - dont bother me. Whoever has those may just use them as they wish.

• Founders

Some of the people above have there level but have more then 1 account. Also some people connect through a different chat room so they still will have a white name when you talk to them. I have updated the one who do not have the correct level. If anyone is on discord and  i have missed them please let us know and we will sort it out.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, MiniMuppet said:

Some of the people above have there level but have more then 1 account. Also some people connect through a different chat room so they still will have a white name when you talk to them. I have updated the one who do not have the correct level. If anyone is on discord and  i have missed then please let us know and we will sort it out.

Perfect Mini, thanks for the update!