pain

15.11.2021 first time spotting him, me and a few others on the server spectated him.

1. Players name: pain
2. Server: TeamMuppet ETLegacy - 37.187.79.49:27964 
3. Attach demo names:

1. pain1.dm_84
  2. pain2.dm_84
  3. Pain3.dm_84 in comments.

4. Reason: Aimbot, not sure about wallhack.
5. User Info: pain.PNG.30b1737ffb4a56eb2ea18c05ea636ed4.PNG

pain1.dm_84 pain2.dm_84

Edited by etpiayer
Making sure links work.
  • Thanks 1

Is it checked and compared to the other PTain's (The PTain which has connected to game many many times and has some level too I think) ip range... Or this guy someother than PTain.. I mean I know PTain has played long with us, just to check is that guy someother than him.. Just came on my mind..   I havent got time yet to check demos but I do it later..

1 hour ago, Stumpel said:

Is it checked and compared to the other PTain's (The PTain which has connected to game many many times and has some level too I think) ip range... Or this guy someother than PTain.. I mean I know PTain has played long with us, just to check is that guy someother than him.. Just came on my mind..   I havent got time yet to check demos but I do it later..

Pretty sure it's not PTain as I've seen this 'pain' and our PTain playing at the same time.

• Like 1

Hi all,

I first noticed it on the map special delivery when I was on his team dead and randomly landed spectator on him. He was top fragging at the time as a medic. I told Hokun first but he never responded, so then I messaged EtPIayer and he went spec and confirmed it. After ETpIayer called him out he never top fragged again and started doing poorly as all different classes. This guy was low SR, like 2SR on the first map, so it is definitely not anyone you would know. He was also from Israel or some other middle eastern country IIRC.

Yea, Whitefox you did ask me to take a look, which I did, but I never directly called him out to be clear. I mentioned something that clearly annoyed him and that's why I started taking demos.

I will also confirm he was only like 2SR as well, when Whitefox and I were first thinking something was a bit off.

Pain1
Timestamps:
1. First 5 seconds of the demo, Aim on Hokun.

2. 5:25 vs No.Name, aim jerking to the head, Not smooth movement.

3. 4:55 vs No.Name, again not headshots, but aim jerking around.

Pain2
Timestamps:
1. 0:45 The movement of aim looks like a humanized aimbot that moves around at random locations.

Pain3
Timestamps:
1. 10:45 vs No.Name, the aim jerks repeatedly at the target. 

2. This one is a very good example: 10:15 vs LO$T, Aim is jerking to the target but when the target is out of sight the jerking stops until the target is back in sight the aim is jerking once again.

3. 9:35 Aim is direct headshots at close distance, immediately after aiten is killed the aim is instantly moved between No.Name and LO$T.

Edited by etpiayer

On 11/17/2021 at 12:33 PM, etpiayer said:

3. 9:35 Aim is direct headshots at close distance, immediately after aiten is killed the aim is instantly moved between No.Name and LO$T.

I watched all the demos and this instance is the most suspicious in my opinion. His aim switches to both Nonames and Losts head mid shooting, before he starts gibbing the body. Watch that whole sequence in 0.1x speed and you'll see how his crosshair finds all their heads in like 5 shots, Losts head even through the box.

I made it easier and uploaded it separately (with and without shownormals) so it's easier to watch: https://easyupload.io/m/1w4qz2 (expires in 30 days)

I'm not too familiar with aimbots that jerk your aim so I can't really comment on that.

• Like 1

Thanks for the demos

I checked out all demos of course hes aiming is a bit wierd but i think its his sens.

Sometimes hes playing a bit stupid  (knife swap on deli) but i cant see hacks for sure 

that moment is truly a bit weird where he aims lo$t and no.name but they are in a line 

• Like 2

On 11/20/2021 at 8:47 PM, TRan$i said:

Thanks for the demos

I checked out all demos of course hes aiming is a bit wierd but i think its his sens.

Sometimes hes playing a bit stupid  (knife swap on deli) but i cant see hacks for sure 

that moment is truly a bit weird where he aims lo$t and no.name but they are in a line 

Like Tran$i said, this shaking in my opinion is too high dpi on mouse. I don't know which client Pain is using, but I found out that old et client has a problem with dpi higher than 800 and making some "mouse fast acceleration" etc. If he is using any aimbot/wallhack he is not good with it :) there are many  more players without any program which aim is better

• 2 months later...

HI. First time I see this post. I am Ptain and Pain. I am using some downloaded cfg from internet cause since i instaled et legacy on my pc i cant play with the et config. so maybe thats the reason why it is all messed up. I play this maybe 15 yrs and I never cheated on ET. i am a noob i know but and not too smart for using cmd to cheat. I am clear as cristal :P

sry my poor inglish and have fun

• Matu locked this topic