androidplayer

You don't get it : playing on android with aim assistance and in a VM. He never said that he was playing with a touch pad.

Just joking it's his words not mine 😛

btw I vote " guilty"

Edited by Ralaoups

1 hour ago, lost said:

Neverending story. This is roltz. He changed nick again...

So he's a pro / "pro" player? Or what's the story?

1 hour ago, Cyber said:

There is aim assist in android version? 

Idk but he's using windows version. Just a joke I guess

Definitely seems to be tracking loosely through walls at quite a distance in places.

I was on earlier testing something and saw his acc so specced him for 5 mins next round but he was actually playing pretty bad (even by my standards) - guess I was too preoccupied to really notice.

Would you guys be so kind to explain at which parts of the demo(s) I am "cheating"? Not too sure what kind of cheat im being accused of anyway, I assume its aimbot but some of the comments here leave me with other thoughts.

On 3/24/2023 at 3:32 PM, roltz said:

Would you guys be so kind to explain at which parts of the demo(s) I am "cheating"? Not too sure what kind of cheat im being accused of anyway, I assume its aimbot but some of the comments here leave me with other thoughts.

So you think I'm cheating, but won't give me timestamps to where you see the "cheats"? :D

7 hours ago, Jessica said:

Under investigatio, we will come back on it.

Yes it's fine, I was asking Nanaa specifically about what moments he is claiming I have very fast target switching (which in those demos I never did, I have a sensitivity of 1.09/300dpi @ 106 fov & 0.7/300dpi @75 fov, so its quite hard for me to swap targets "very fast", not saying its impossible, what I am saying is that there were no very fast target switches in the demos).

Not sure if I can say this without sounding like I have an "I'm just better than you" attitude, but if I consistently shoot 45-55% accuracy in 3v3's versus good players with competitive ET backgrounds that have been playing for years and years competitively, that move way better and aim way better than the people in the public server, do you really think it's "impossible" to shoot 62.5 acc twice/consistently versus average casual players in public servers (who are nowhere near as good as the people I play versus in 3v3's) like you & dot seem to pm about?

And again if I was cheating wouldn't you think I'd be banned from competitive discord? I mean there are a lot of experienced and respected names there who I'm sure would have figured out a long time ago if I was cheating, but that hasn't happened since I'm not cheating :P. I mean I started playing on legacy in 2020, cheating for 3 years and not banned from competitive discord? Doesn't sound quite right, does it?

Not that it will help you but I've also streamed many times with mousecam.

Edited by roltz