TeamKiller on ur Server | info for admins who are not admins because they cannot handle the rights

As follows, to the dirty admin who kicked DonnieDarko: while I'm sitting in the corner as mortar, the player twaron, who I've also seen for the first time on the server today since I've been playing there, comes up to me from the side for no reason and does a team kill, shoots away the entire life bar on purpose, turns around and runs away. Completely intentional and no apology (ingame voice sorry) or any other information about what that means.
and to top it off for the antisocial piece of shit, I get kicked off the server!!! because I think to myself, if that's okay, then I can just shoot him away for no reason if he can do that too. I don't know who gave you brain-dead slob admin rights, you little son of a bitch, but you can do that to your fat cheeseburger-eating mother, you bastard, store that deep in your brain. learn how to deal with admin rights and respect you miserable, perverted, stinking son of a bitch.
I don't give a damn if the Chernobyl victim Twaron cries on Discord or somewhere else and is your friend, it happened as I wrote, so he should be kicked off the server and not me. And I don't need any of you and I don't depend on the server either. Nevertheless, disrespectful rubbish is fought with disrespectful rubbish. So Twaron and the pro admin please realize that you are sons of bitches, if I haven't mentioned it yet, fat sons of bitches whose wives won't let you near them anymore and that's why you're making a fuss online, you little deformed filthy children.
middle-finger-female-hand-women-260nw-23

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

Firstly, this just be posted under Player Abuse and, or Admin Abuse.

Secondly, you need maybe learn how to communicate properly and not use insults that I'd expect from a 15 year old kid. 

Thirdly, maybe a short ban is needed for this individual. 

Hey there, I'm the brain dead slob that kicked you the second time. Nice to meet you. I kicked you for ignoring a warning then team killing 2 people, including myself. Your first kick was for teamkilling too I believe.

This sure escalated quickly, but if you don't need any of us and don't depend on the server like you say, then you won't mind the cheeky little ban I just gave you. Have a nice life sweetheart ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

If you think you can win an argument or something you disagree with this mindset, well I suppose life will have a lot of surprises for you in the future ^^

• Like 1

Your way to open topic doesnt look nice at all.. So much bad way calling people.. I can only calm down and think little before you write.. I'm not suprised if @Charlie kicked you.. When saw his answer..

Jebus. If you take this to a real world then its an accurate overview of how road rage driver's logic works and how the brain starts making 'decisions'.

Haven't even seen express escalators to escalate things this quickly.

• Haha 1