Predator hunt 14.10.2012 !!!

Miki

I have some serious issues with my connection atm. Getting up to 1.4/0.6Mb speed (i have 24/1Mb) and ping over 200. Anyways i dl:ded packs needed from site and went on server (after 10 min of dl), but i gave up even trying to play with that ping.

Event went better than the last etnam event imo (maybe because of more ppl playing :P), had a lot of fun even when I sucked as pred! :P We always learn on mistakes & inadequacy, so don't blame yourself too much miki, because it was your first one and yet organisation for the event was excellent! Nice job to everyone involved! :respect: Waiting for the halloween! B)

Okay let's resume it shortly, cause I don't have much time still -.- .

First problem were maps. Next predator hunt, we should choose some of satisfactory maps to predator hunt.

Second problem constant moving player to right side when pred is killed and do !pred . Steve said something about script, so next time, because it's not my part - et scripts :), somebody can write it and add it in game. Thanks again to Charlie for helping me to evening things up.

Private/Public event, it wasn't problem, just detail, some of players don't understand rules, because they casually joined. (In sniper war rules are simple ...)

I will do some screens every event and you can do it too and send me to email. We'll make event gallery.

Info will be always posted minimal a week ago. I'll talk to Mini later, hope she helps me with forum section.

That should be all, I am glad, you have a little new fun!