Panzer and Sniper war

Miki

ywDmU.jpg

Hello all,

Let's introduce next TM event.

I prepared with Ben cooperation Panzer and Sniper war together.

This event will be this Sunday 11th of November.

Panzer war will start at 19:00 GMT on server with ip 109.70.149.30:27932 then we move to Sniper war. It will start at 20:00 GMT on server with ip 46.4.23.86:27125.

For more info about servers http://www.teammuppe...-server-update/ .

If you have any issue don't be shy to ask us!!!

Make sure you can join the server without any issue.There are no any specific rules.Of course no cheats, bad mood. On panzer war will be unlimited ammom, crazygravity etc. Sniper unlimited ammo too.

When Ben send me poster I'll add it here.

PS: My apologize for hide 'n' seek event, but after talk with some of you. We decided to move it on the next term.

Thanks Miki

• Founders

Move ETpro practice to 18.00 GMT? Otherwise I know what's going to happen :P

I was thinking of PM'ing the guys about Sunday for a 17:30 GMT start, usually takes about 30 minutes for the teams to get sorted and started.

There is a map called ae_sniper_challenge (it's on the server) which is the basic and best ET sniper map but it could be nice if we could have the ae_sniper_challenge (shadow_remix) map on because it includes duel rooms where it can be fun if there are a lot of players.

Also, I think adding double jump could be nice, even tho it's not mandatory, it's better for noobs who get killed too often so they can go to a spot more quickly! (and it's better for jump shots ;))

e: should be here :

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=4076