ETNam Booze Night

BladeWarrioR

This is only for TM clanmembers i guess ... ? ;)

All the events are free for everyone to join :) the more the marrier :D and as destroy mentioned I will be posting them everyone on trackbase to get a higher reach in persons who will be interested

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

The server was on a dedibox in Germany, there where no other servers or services running so the game server had the whole box to its self, there should have been no lag at all only localised, i have recorded the whole night so I can review it at a later date.

What was the reason players where getting kicked?

If people had trouble connecting then, I wont really answer that one because the amount of times we have posted that people need to connect to events before the event in case of any connection issues!!!

The server was on a dedibox in Germany, there where no other servers or services running so the game server had the whole box to its self, there should have been no lag at all only localised, i have recorded the whole night so I can review it at a later date.

What was the reason players where getting kicked?

If people had trouble connecting then, I wont really answer that one because the amount of times we have posted that people need to connect to events before the event in case of any connection issues!!!

Duplicated guid with player 6 or sth similar. Worked fine few days before event and works fine today :O

etnam is very demanding, and if charlie had no lag then everything must have been fine :D

why?

Server kept randomly (sometimes after 3 sec sometimes 3 mins) kicking me for saying invalid guid. Gladly I didn't lag.

This is the reason, i heard more players about it.