ETNam Booze Night

BladeWarrioR

WqHxVEM.jpg

©Miraro3

Back then during the Vietnam War, We Were Soldiers .. But Now .. We are a bunch of Alcoholics

And to celebrate that, another Booze night! This time on the ETnam server !!!

Ip is 78.46.91.105:27960 and we shall meet on Sunday 15th September at 19:00 GMT

Please also dont forget to join our TS server for mainly alot of abuse at each over and also i hell of alot of singing

Please make sure you are able to connect to the server before the event takes place

Rumor has it that Ben/Miraro shoots better while he is drunk .. I personaly do not think this is true as he is continuously hiding in spec :O

So come along and have a beerfull night and maybe Ben will prove us wrong, which i highly doubt :P

PS - They all say we are alcoholics.. let's prove them right !!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the most practical day is a sunday. since fridays and saturdays people like to do stuff with friends or booze elsewhere. Also the ET activity on a sunday is higher than a saturday.

Advertised on tb mainpage:

http://et.trackbase.net/news/209/Team-Muppet-Vietnam-BoozeNight.html

as delta/sosa said ..

sunday is the most practicle day for everybody to join as most people dont work ..

also by the fact of everybody normaly busy with friends and family on a friday or saturday night ..

i did a test not too long ago and did an even on a saturday night then another on a sunday night ..

we had double the amount of players on the sunday night than the saturday night ..

thats why i alwys make it a sunday

as delta/sosa said ..

sunday is the most practicle day for everybody to join as most people dont work ..

also by the fact of everybody normaly busy with friends and family on a friday or saturday night ..

i did a test not too long ago and did an even on a saturday night then another on a sunday night ..

we had double the amount of players on the sunday night than the saturday night ..

thats why i alwys make it a sunday

It makes sense only if you're not getting drunk. "as most people don't work"... ok and since when is that true? lol. But alright, whatever floats your boat.