Competition - Win your own TeamMuppet Beer Stern!

miraro3

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol! nice one birdy :D

did you hack into their system or did you ask permission for it? ^^

ofc with permission but noone wasnt able to turn it off whole day... it was really funny. They were forced to wait for me until i will be back from my work... So, think that many guys were curious what does it mean :D ahahahaahah .... think, that i am bad bird :sofa:

You knows me ... i wasting my time in pub someday (very often) ... so i decided, its time to bring TM to my own 2nd home ...

Pure translation: Drink responsibly or play on www.teammuppet.eu :D ofc in czech lang .. you know, most of our visitors partly understand czech (due they are so drunk) :sofa:

attachicon.gif01.jpg

attachicon.gifIMAG1058.jpg

attachicon.gifIMAG1057.jpg

attachicon.gifIMAG1059.jpg

it was 'on-screen' one whole day :D ahahahaaha, i am so proud on myself :D :D :D

OMFG!!!

Super cool dude - hahahaha - that pub I would visit and spend all my money on alcohol :D

lol, i am guy who helping them to solve some problems with CCTV/electronic and etc. But now, they are little bit worried about my own skills/intentions :D aahahahahah, hope, will be solved soon, just becouse i really like metaxa for free :sofa: ...and i was punished for to be close to TM :/ ... yeah, right things in your life will be always punished by the law :/

lol just explain to them that it was for a challenge/competition, that you did not mean any harm :O would be stupid if they made a problem out of it D:< Have them contact me, i'll give them a piece of my mine :D

Aaaahhh lol. Think that is the main problem - they are quite dumb to understand to any kind of challenge ... This is my problem and i am ready to find their ass and use my left leg to show them right heaven of pain :sofa:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...