Competition - Win your own TeamMuppet Beer Stern!

miraro3

Hello Muppets, friends, guests and anything in between!

We have one more TeamMuppet beer stern to give away from our latest shipment of TeamMuppet customized merchandise.

n6z1oL7.png

You might be asking yourself "How do I win this fantastically designed beer stern?". Well I'm sorry but I just can't tell you, the stern is mine and I'm not going to give you the chance to steal it!

What? You don't agree with me? think everybody deserves a chance AND you're going to tell MiniMuppet if I don't tell you about the competition? Damn, you've found my weak spot. Here it is then.

The rules are simple: Take a picture (using a camera or your phone) of something TeamMuppet related in public.

This can be anything from a drawing taped to a wall out in your village to the letters "TeamMuppet" written in stones on a parking lot to finding a frog that looks exactly like Kermit the frog in the woods. If you can imagine it, it is allowed! The only requirement is that our glorious name (or the letters "TM") appear on it.

For all your Photoshop enthusiasts our there: I have to disappoint you, no Photoshop allowed in this competition.

All you have to do to enter your photograph in the competition is posting it on this topic.

Current Deadline: 31st of Octobre (This is the final deadline)

Warning: If you are planning on drawing the letters "TeamMuppet" on your rear end and have flames coming out of it -> we are not responsible for any injuries you may get. Andy, you know I'm talking to you.

We also can not except any pictures that come under the category of "nudity".

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images