• 14th Dec (Sun)
    • 19th Dec (Fri)
    • 20th Dec (Sat)
    • 21th Dec (Sun)
  2. 2. Which server

• Silent server we already have
    • A new silent server

Saturday - doing stuff, going out day.

Sunday - relax, hangover and gaming day.

I don't get how saturday always wins :P

well usually people go to work in monday and usually they go in the morning so they must wake up at 6pm and cant play till late night thats why I personally like to play in saturday and have longer fun

well usually people go to work in monday and usually they go in the morning so they must wake up at 6pm and cant play till late night thats why I personally like to play in saturday and have longer fun

The joys of getting pissed then realising you have work in 5 hours :)

only days i can make it during xmas period will be a sunday ..

as of next week i will more or less be working 6 days a week

Blade I got to ask. Why are you wearing sunglasses if you're 'inside' a building? I mean, the sun is clearly not bothering you there anyway..

Blade I got to ask. Why are you wearing sunglasses if you're 'inside' a building? I mean, the sun is clearly not bothering you there anyway..

Because he looks cool. You can tell from that picture that he is 'the boss.' Isn't that reason enough?

Saturday - doing stuff, going out day.

Sunday - relax, hangover and gaming day.

I don't get how saturday always wins :P

Because...

I have to be at work @ 6am...need to wake up 4 - 4.30ish, depending how far is the site, so if we have event on Sunday 7pm and it is 9pm for me then, i can tell the week wont start well for me :D

ahahahaha, yeah, i have same problem ... i need friday for 'preparation' (read: to get drunk) and on saturday my level of blood in alcohol will be on right balance and after that i am able to join booze night event. I need sunday for some sleep and also need min 15hours become sober. yeah, defo, it  must be saturday :D

done

Because...

I have to be at work @ 6am...need to wake up 4 - 4.30ish, depending how far is the site, so if we have event on Sunday 7pm and it is 9pm for me then, i can tell the week wont start well for me :D

Just make up for it the rest of the week ;) Get your point. For me actually same reasoning as random