Introductory post

Hello dear sirs/madams,

I spent some time on the server and since I have enjoyed my stay thus far, I decided that it is the appropriate time to introduce myself. 

All of you know me as Cptn Hadd0ck, but you might aswell call me Stefan. I am 23 years old and currently in my fifth (and last) year at the university. I study law, with my main interests lying in human rights topics, such as indigenous people, development, etc... Other interests are reading (Orwell fan)(Game of thrones fan), recreational running and I enjoy good discussions or relaxing nights with a strong beer, whisky or a good red wine.

As far as gaming is concerned, I still play some league from time to time besides wolfenstein. I started playing years ago, back when I was 15, but stopped for quite some time. Recently, I decided to download it again, and here I am enjoying my time. I like to play engineer, partly because it gives me an excuse to die frequently (due to lack of skill). I enjoy pursuing the objective since I enjoy the team play aspect that comes along. 

If there are any questions, shoot.

Best regards.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums nice intro :) I started to read the game if thrones books gave up half way through the first book lol maybe I will watch the tv series :D

Mini watch it, I was sceptical at beginning, then became a drug :O

Remember,  Valar Morghulis!

• Like 2

Same as gaunty and duracell, my friends we trying to convince me 1,5 year to watch it, I finally did thanks to my closest mate (only he knows since I need to watch the last one now :D). I'm considering reading the book aswell.

Welcome to the forums Stefan. We could defo come along when playing team :) See u in game!

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I highly recommend game of thrones because the storyline is great, understandable but at the same time complex and full of surprises.

I like the way characters develop throughout the story, particularly Arya Stark and Tyrion Lannister. 
I read the books before diving into the series, by the way.

hi or yar

ahoy dere 

;p

Yaaaarrrrrrr, all aboard!

Mini watch it, I was sceptical at beginning, then became a drug :O

Remember,  Valar Morghulis!

Valar dohaeris.

Leuven, Antwerp or Ghent?!

Antwerp

Have never seen GOT nor read the books. Who is going to convince me? You have until the end of 2015!

Naked woman....sex....nuff said :D

I also started to watch the series, but because it was on so late and i have to wake up 4 - 5 am for work, i gave up after couple of seasons. Didn't want to record, because i hardly ever watch anything afterwards (digital recorder, 500 Gb hdd full of movies and series, some from 2013 :D )

• Like 1

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I highly recommend game of thrones because the storyline is great, understandable but at the same time complex and full of surprises.

I like the way characters develop throughout the story, particularly Arya Stark and Tyrion Lannister. 

I read the books before diving into the series, by the way.

:')

BLzN7p0CUAAiJFP.jpg

Game of Thrones fans are always welcome here! I've been watching all seasons untill now, I'm so thrilled to finally get to see next season (yeah, i've been waiting a year already). 

Also welcome to the forums and you wrote yourself a very nice introduction Sir. I'm very interested in laws myself since it's a great part of my education as well. Looking forward to see you on server :)