Adrian Here!

Adrian

Hello,

Hey guys some on you might know me from YCN or Trackbase it self. So i played et for more than 8-9 years i did play competitive games back in the day :) so i was quite good last week i came back to ET again as this is the only shooter i really enjoy.

So as in YCN-Hosting.com i use to be an admin which did take care of servers, clients, and forums and alot issues.  same as in trackbase i been with the project since it started.  so as you can see am quite got the knowledge.

I am 22 Year old Personal Trainer, Circuit Trainer, Kettle bells Instructor and MMA  Fighter so i am quite busy in my real life as it is and now with a kid on the way so for now that all can't wait to get to know you all.

Regards,

Adrian

• Like 2

:hi: Adrian

I remember an Adrian responding to my support tickets when I had my server(s) at YCN if i'm correct. Don't know if there where more :P

Sad to see that you guys had to close doors.

Welcome to the forums :)

*My mental powers tell me Miraro3 wants to know where you're from*

• Like 2

thanks guys also yes it was me responding to the tickets, i am sad that YCN is gone as well. it was hard for everyone to find the time At that point also ET was still struggling and us YCN had alot Attacks.  Alo i am from Britain, London but was born in Poland, Lublin :) 

I placing dots on a world map to keep track of everyone in here. Sooner or later I'm going to involve all of you in my plan to take over the world, be prepared.

Any LInk to the world map :) 

I placing dots on a world map to keep track of everyone in here. Sooner or later I'm going to involve all of you in my plan to take over the world, be prepared.

I have no problem with that aslong as you keep holland out of your plan ^^