It's time

MrMuppet

• Founders

This may come as no surprise to a few but, it is finally time for Rachael and me to hang up our dog tags. We have given many years of hard work to this community but over the last few months this had been something that we no longer enjoy, playing or even being on the server is now a chore and no longer a hobby.

Time is precious and we are no longer willing to continue to contribute the shear amount of time that is needed to fulfil all the roles that we have, running the servers, managing the sites and being active on the server, the members are the heart of the community but the server is the energy source that keeps that heart alive, if we neglect the server then the community will die!

We have always put the community’s interests first above our personal interests and gains, delegating duties to many others to create a community that is for the members in which the majority of members have their say in how it is run.

I have never accepted donations for the communities services since the beginning, it has been my philosophy that all I ask from the members is activity, any help beyond that as always been a bonus so having such a great team behind us has made the journey to where the community is today such a pleasure, for that, I wish to thank you all.

We have a great community of members but I think there is a need for a new leadership to improve on the way in which the community is lead and to take it to the next level. The decision to pass on the community leadership has been a difficult one but the new leaders needed to be experienced in game servers, experienced in running communities, active on the server and willing to finance the game servers as I will no longer be active managing the servers.

Only two admins met the criteria that was required and I contacted both of them for their opinions, it is a pleasure to say that Ailmanki and Smire are willing to continue the community in its present form, from tomorrow I will hand over the game servers to those two and I will no longer be in control of the servers, I will continue to finance and manage the forums in their present format but we will no longer contribute in community affairs such has promotions, demotions, polls etc., we will administrate but no longer lead.

It has been a pleasure to have built up such a community over the past twelve years and it is something that we are very proud of, long may it continue for another twelve.

Again, thank you all for your work in the past and hopefully in the future to continue with the TeamMuppet values of fun, firm but fair.

Thank you all.

Craig and Rachael.

Never been a great talker. Just a sincere "thank you" both, for a hard work You have done to this community. For a time spent on, for every decision You have made here. They wasnt always easy and pleasurable but they are always going for a good reason. For every game we have played together or against.

Wish you all best and hope you will find our server enjoyable again.

You make much more than community its like family. I will really miss You both hope You will come from time to time.

Thank You for starting this great community, for beeing always for all of us, for guidence and frienship.

I wish You all the best in life 

Thank you for you when you have given so much time to Enemy Territory and Teammuppet. Because  you Enemy Territory is a bit more active in the game. If you are not here I think most of us not play this game anymore. I hope you guys enjoy what you are doing next.

And lets say BIG gratz to Smirre (Who never gave up and make come back to TM) and ailmanki who is pretty new here! :)

• Like 1

It has been a pleasure to have built up such a community over the past twelve years and it is something that we are very proud of, long may it continue for another twelve.

You have not only done the best for Teammuppet but you have also kept this game alive for several years. In addition, I want you to thank that so many people including me have made lots of great friends in this community. TM is not just a gaming community but it is also a very close community where people meet each other. Thanks once again and I wish you everything best :)

wow.....i dont know what to say except thank you! been over 2 and half years in this clan, and its been a pleasure to have you 2 guys leading and financing the servers. this is one of the last big ET communities, thats something you can be proud of imo. tho i understand your decision its more than sad to see you guys leaving.....as blondie said: end of an era.

guys i wish you alle the best, thank you for everything, it was a pleasure!

• Nitmod Admin

It was 2 years ago, around June, I had this lonely feeling at the bottom of my heart and I didn't know what to do. Then, I opened Wolf ET and I entered the TM server, right off the bat I knew that this is where I belong, this is where I want to stay, this is where I want to make lots of new friends and have a happy and fun time. You guys made that possible for me, and you guys are the reason why I'm still here today :D

What I'm trying to say it that, thank you, both of you. All that you have done. Maybe you think that we don't appreciate it, but in fact, it is what we cherish the most.

You may be leaving as head management, but I promise you both, we will make this clan live on and prosper for generations to come, to make people happy and feel loved again, just as you made me feel those emotions.

Mr, we did not talk a lot, but I know you put the Mr Noisy award on me, and I don't blame you.

Mini, I know I would always ask you for something when I entered chat or the server, but it was cuz I wanted to talk to you :P

P.S Please put throwing knives in etpub

P.P.S Please add cortex to maps

P.P.S Make me senior admin so I can slap sosa.

I love you guys, Thank you    :unsure:  :sorry:  :crybaby::(

Edited by StaR
  • Like 3

Will you still host the TM real life meet-up?   :unsure:

Charlie requests something on forums, a section, a MuppetMail, a TM award, a special level - something that marks the occasion and lets the new blood that will come in to TM know about you guys, and for TM to show our appreciation for you.    ^_^  

See you two on server. You're still TM but take it from me, you'll feel a weight lifted off your shoulders and I bet any money you'll enjoy yourselves again.

• Like 1

I'm lost for words really. All that I can do is to thank you both immensely for the hard work, time, money, and patience that you have put into this place. Before joining TM I had decided to quit playing ET altogether and had uninstalled the game from my hard drive. On a whim I decided to reinstall it, only planning to play a few maps for old times' sake. The first server I joined after reinstalling was TM and I have been hooked ever since. The impression this community had on me was mesmerising. As you say the members make the community, but you both deserve credit for providing the framework for that community to be the way it is. Your rules,advice, principles and guidelines have all shaped this place into what it is today: a friendly, inclusive and all-round fun place to be. Sure, I, like some others, have had my issues but I never doubted that this was a great community and completely appreciate everything that you both did to make it so.

A particular thank you also to Mini (Rach) for the few little chats that we had over the years on both TM and personal issues. It was always good to know you were there to talk to, and your advice was always gratefully received.

I'm glad that you are both staying on and won't be absent altogether. For now, go and enjoy yourselves and relax for a bit. You deserve it :)

Edited by Macka

Will you still host the TM real life meet-up?   :unsure:

Charlie requests something on forums, a section, a MuppetMail, a TM award, a special level - something that marks the occasion and lets the new blood that will come in to TM know about you guys, and for TM to show our appreciation for you.    ^_^  

See you two on server. You're still TM but take it from me, you'll feel a weight lifted off your shoulders and I bet any money you'll enjoy yourselves again.

Nah Pärnu 2015 is gunna be awesome

Completely understand the  need and desire to  pass on the servers. It  is a lot of time consuming hard work that has not gone unnoticed. Thank You so much  for the fun and memories your server and community has brought me.  Enjoy the extra time you will have and don't be strangers <3

Thank you very much for all the work you have done and for building this up as it is now.

It was this community that made me stay at ET, would've quitted if this community didn't came at my way, so thank you for that.

Wish you guys all the best and hope to still see you around in chat, forums and servers.

It's an brave decision.

Oh this was unexpected…  :(

You, Mr and Mini, did so much for this community: you built a great servers, a big warm family, a great clan and you kept ET alive. I have fun for almost two year only thanks to your work.

So thank you, really    :heart:

I wish you all the best!!!!!!

Edited by Ren

Thank you for the hard work guys. I hope you really stick around and start enjoying the game from the only playing side.

I'm sure we as members and the future heads of the team will still be grateful for any advices given.

See you around guys, and once again, thank you :)