What kind of events do we like?

Duro

22 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of event would you like?

• Friendly-fire enabled
    • Hide and Seek
    • New maps - map that are not played much
    • Sniper war
    • Pistol war
    • Panzer war
    • Booze event - isn't this every weekend? :P
    • Trickjump event
  2. 2. Mod/server

• Nitmod
    • Baserace
    • TJ Server
    • Silent
    • Vietnam
    • ETpro

So since not everyone was happy with the past event i think it's good to make a poll and let people bring up ideas.

I have just made a poll with my own ideas, if you have an idea that is not listed in the poll then please post it so it can be added to the poll.

Also please vote on wich server/mod you would like the event to be, this won't be on etpub since it's crowded already. Not sure if every event/setting can be done on every mod but this is something that can be figured out later.

• Like 1

So since not everyone was happy with the past event....

i really don think, that ppl werent happy with the event. my guess is that ppl just had stuff to do. i miss most of the events because im a wasted f*ck during weekends and recover at the earliest on monday....and whats comes in addition is that im not really into ET anymore after 10 years of playing. problem may also be that many ppl (including me) vote on the polls and dont show up. ill stop that! therefore no voteeeeeee. but still thank you for organizing this ;)

BUT as far as i remember H&S-event were the funniest and longest. the last one i took part in we played until we were only 4-5 ppl... and me and Ande spammed "Im constructing" all the time since there was no spam filter <3 :D

• Like 2

i really don think, that ppl werent happy with the event. my guess is that ppl just had stuff to do. i miss most of the events because im a wasted f*ck during weekends and recover at the earliest on monday....and whats comes in addition is that im not really into ET anymore after 10 years of playing. problem may also be that many ppl (including me) vote on the polls and dont show up. ill stop that! therefore no voteeeeeee. but still thank you for organizing this ;)

This

In addition even when I was playing etpro back in the days I didn't even bother say no to real life activities to play et instead. So no offense but I think people play et whenever they have the time and have "nothing better" to do

So I think events are great but please don't get mad at people when they can't show up :)

Hide and Seek, Infected, Predator .... would be my top 3 if I had to choose.

In hindsight hosting the last one on easter sunday wasn't the best idea (yeah I voted for it on that day lol), we wouldn't host an event on other holidays like Xmas day, Halloween night etc.

Mr Jaden and Mr Ding speak the truth.

...please post it so it can be added to the poll.

Thanks Duro, that you have done this. IMHO would be nice to change this poll and check "Allow multiple choice"....

also, please, if you will be interested, add these options:

- "Ailmanki's mod" - think that it was really good event (Mini/Mr farewell).

- Modernfront (twt_thunder told us that he made new version 0.5.0 (latest stable) and it would be nice to test it)

- HackerMod (toni mentioned this above) it would be also funny :D

Looking at the screen shots of previous events, the Infected and the hide and seek events have been the most popular.

Did we ever play the domination mod as an event? 

I guess this was the one with white ball and scores...definitely played it at some point and the event was about to follow.

Not sure if it ever happened tho.

• Founders

I guess this was the one with white ball and scores...definitely played it at some point and the event was about to follow.

Not sure if it ever happened tho.

Yes, I found it, we did have an event;

http://teammuppet.eu/home/index.php?/topic/13475-teammuppet-domination-event/

I'm guilty of the "lazy ass search syndrome function"

• 3 weeks later...