Xmas Event.

Fr3ak

291z793.jpg

We would like to invite all members, friends and guests to join us for our event on the 19th December on our Xmas server.

Server IP - 5.9.102.181:27992

Date - Saturday 19th December

Time - 19:00GMT (UK time)

Please don’t forget to join us on Teamspeak:

Teamspeak IP - 109.70.149.30:9987

Merry Christmas!

3-santa-sleigh-reindeer.gif

• Like 1

That's why it's good to have more than one event on this fabulous mos, more people can enjoy it.

The server is open now, and will be open for a little while after the event. There's nothing stopping you guys from organising get-together's on that server and ts on a different date too :) I'd be game for more, it's the 2nd best event imo.

If you have trouble connecting to the server, launch in Nitmod from the mod menu and try connect again.

Delete your Nitmod folder and connect to our Beginners server and let it download files. The connect to the Xmas server.

That's all I can offer guys   :(    All I can say now is I apologise for what's happening. We found issues with the server and it was too late to fix and there's only so much I can personally advise and do.

• Like 1

Delete your Nitmod folder and connect to our Beginners server and let it download files. The connect to the Xmas server.

That's all I can offer guys   :(    All I can say now is I apologise for what's happening. We found issues with the server and it was too late to fix and there's only so much I can personally advise and do.

I have connection broblems yesterday, so i wasn't there.

That delete folder thing work's for me, but little too late... :( 

Maeby next year:)