TM Prize give away (this is the last one)

MiniMuppet

• Founders

The chance to win the TM Cap 

post-3-0-81746100-1453812470_thumb.jpg

A few weeks back we put a poll up to decided what you guys would like to do to have a chance to win this cap. The most votes were to write a short story or a poem.

If you wish to write a poem it will need to be at least 10 lines long include a TM member, A muppet character and something to do with ET.

If you wish to write a short story it needs to be at least 100 words long and include a TM member, A muppet character and something to do with ET.

The competition starts today and will end 20th Feb

This is for fun so please keep it clean and with out any insults to anyone.

Good luck. Looking forward to reading :)   post-3-0-71998000-1453813545_thumb.gif

Pm them all to me. 

Figured you forgot that part ^^

Good luck and have fun guys. We have some really creative minds in here, so I'm looking forward to reading the end results!

Maybe we can include the winning text in the next muppet mail? Some exclusive home page time for your name, who wouldn't want that kind of fame!

• Like 1

Not really. I doubt there will be more than 3 stories.

MUPPET WARS

Episode I

The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Old Muppet Town

Chaos has engulfed the little town of Muppetville. A madman has been terrorising the streets, killing people by blowing them a raspberry

Hoping to resolve the matter with a blockade of the Fuzz, the police have brought the town to a standstill.

While the leaders of Muppetville endlessly debate this alarming chain of events, Supreme Leader Freak has dispatched two StormMuppets, the guardians of peace and justice in the world, to settle the matter ...

;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys we are still waiting for your stories to be sent in, don't be scared if you think this is a hard assignment, let your fantasy flow and come up with a hilarious or rather serious story!

If you're not going to wear a cap like that, you can still put it up on display as a trophee or something, who doesn't want to have some authentic, limited edition, TeamMuppet goods?

Guys we are still waiting for your stories to be sent in, don't be scared if you think this is a hard assignment, let your fantasy flow and come up with a hilarious or rather serious story!

If you're not going to wear a cap like that, you can still put it up on display as a trophee or something, who doesn't want to have some authentic, limited edition, TeamMuppet goods?

So no body has actually sent a story yet? :D

If mini agrees with it, I think it might be a good idea to extend the deadline a bit, to give the people a bit more time to squeeze some story out of their fingers ^^

Could we also allow people to write a story in estonian? I am atm learning estonian and would be great to write one for you!