Event: What If Everyone Was A Hacker

miraro3

EuFWywg.jpg

As we are doing the final configuations to set up the server, I am proud to officially announce to you the first Eagle and Miraro collaboration: What If Everyone Was A Hacker. Time, date and place included!

The event will be run on an ETpub modification that will simulate the effect of you, me and everyone else having a hack installed. Of course we added our own twist with some fun little extra's to spice the event up for you.

Make sure you join TeamSpeak to have the complete experience!

We hope to see you there.

- Eagle & Ben

Copy&Paste section:

/connect 37.187.79.49:27968

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Please, test that you are able to connect to the server before the event.
In case of problems, be sure, that you have run ET as the administrator first.

Disclaimer:

No actual hacks will be presented to you. The simulation will be done completely server-side so no rules will be broken. We do not encourage hacking in any kind or form.

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Ty I had fun :happy: I found out Pes really does hax. I mean he had homing knives and had a gun when the setting was knife only!!

I blame this mod it forced me to hack. Yeah i had fun too. Expected more people to join but we got still lots of fun ;) 

8 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

Thanks to all who were there ... It was fun :)

...and remember ... next sunday (10.6.) will be afterparty!

I believe you mean 10.07 date right? 06 is already gone :D

It was awesome really! And combining with other bells and whistles...it made it a race and hunt like no other.

I had a nade for once! Even tho it was knives only... does it count as hack?

We're going to try to organize all our future events like this. One main event on a Saturday or Sunday and then an afterparty on the other day, to give everyone a chance to be present on the event :D Or twice, if they enjoyed it the first time ^^

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 0wN1x said:

As requested by Eagle;

I can't connect to the server because apparently I'm running an old version of ET

well, need little bit more info about error or problems that you had - screenshot or error message maybe ? :)

Yes, I'm using 2.55

It says;

ERROR: Protocol Mismatch Between Client and Server

The server you attempted to join is running an incompatible version of the game.

You or the server may be running older versions of the game. Press the auto-update button if it appears on the Main Menu screen.

And of course there is no update button :P Does anyone know where I can update to 2.60b?

This is the 2.6 patch. It's an installer, just run it and give it the folder where you installed W:ET. (standard located in Program Files)

This is the 2.6b patch. There are two files in there, move them to your W:ET directory. It will ask if you want to overwrite the current files, press YES. (If it doesn't ask you to overwrite your are probably trying to move the files to the wrong directory)