Event: Hide And Seek (With UJE clan!)

miraro3

I'm not sure why i kept crashing especially cause i played with eagle and grobar a couple of days prior to the event and it worked fine for me. 

I am glad it was a success and a lot of people joined for some fun. good job everyone :)

Edited by Jesus

I think this has been the greatest event since Eagle and me started working on events together, so I'm really happy with how things turned out! It was absolutely amazing to be able to have an event together with a different community without any kind of hostility between the two communities. We all just gathered on a server like brothers in arms and had a lof of fun!

To the people who have thanked Eagle or me: You're welcome! But I think that I should be the one to be thanking every single one of you isntead. Thank you for showing up, thank you for sticking around and thank you for being one of the many unique personalities we had on the server that made last night so much fun!

Some special mentions are in place here as well:

• Thank you @Jessica for advertising our event on the ETPub server the way you did. I'm am 100% convinced that you helped a lot of people to remember the date of this event. I hope you enjoyed seeing Charlie gibbed!

• Thank you to the people who joined TeamSpeak, even if you didn't say a lot, it made the night a whole lot more enjoyable for me and I hope it did so to you as well

• Thank you @Niek for giving my chance an idea. I'm happy to hear you had fun, I hope we can do something similar again some time in the future!

I'm sorry for those who missed it but we will not organize an afterparty for unique events like this! You will have to wait for the next event :D

Speaking of the next event! I will close the Deathmatch event poll tomorrow evening, if you want to take part in it please take a minute of your time to vote on a date. Thank you!

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 2

• Niki unpinned this topic