Event: Infected! (with AoS)

miraro3

Halloween comes early this year!

I've been trying to get in touch with AoS for a while now because some of our people have connections with some of their people. After some poking around I got very lucky and got in touch with @AoS|Fabi who really liked the idea of having a shared event. After a short discussion we agreed on hosting our event on the Infected mod, which happens to be one of the most fun mods we have to offer! (in my modest opinion)

Get your zombie evading skills ready because next week we will find out which community has the best survival skills and which one has the best brain-devouring members!

7pm GMT we will kick off the event on our infected server. You can find the IP in the copy&paste section below!

AoS loves being on TeamSpeak so Fabi has invited us to join them on their TeamSpeak for the event. Playing the game with a bunch of amazing people is one thing, actually speaking with them brings the experience to whole new level, I will be on their TS server, I hope I will meet some of you over there as well! The IP for that can be found in the Teamspeak section below!

I'm looking forwar t--.. wait, is that a zombie i hear growling outside? I'll go have a look, hopefully I'm wro- F*CK! RUN!

Please try to connect to the server before the event to make sure there are no problems with downloading the required files. If you need any help, feel free to leave a post on this topic and we will try to help you out as fast as possible!

TL;DR section
Infected event with AoS community, 4th of March, 7pm GMT (Uk time!), wear diapers
Copy&Paste section
/connect 46.4.11.251:27970
Teamspeak section
AoS teamspeak: ts.aos-et.com:9253 (108.61.166.18:9253)

Because someone is still puzzled, what time is UK time, this can be helpful: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london

Edited by miraro3
  • Like 7

29 minutes ago, JoeCool said:

I'm so there!

This time I saved the date on my calendar, I didn't want to make a mistake like last time and thought the event was a week earlier!

Looking forward to it!

That sounds like a great idea!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Niki said:

ooo in 4 im making birthday party for my dad 70, will have plenty guests and I want make it :(

You can disapper from the part for a couple of hours, no biggie :D

13 hours ago, MiniMuppet said:

Sorry we are on nights at work so won't be there.

Aah too bad! Next event date will be aimed to suit your work days!

12 hours ago, Toni said:

Can't come. My wife sister 40yo birthday. Or was they 3.3... :cheers:

Too bad Tuna, enjoy the celebrations!

10 hours ago, Macka said:

I'll try and be there :)

You better be there! As everyone else seems to be busy, we need the Macka to make this event a success!

9 hours ago, PurpleHaze said:

sorry won't be able to join that day :(

Too bad mr Haze!

Feel free to steal my bind :

bind [ "vstr event"
set event1 "set event vstr event2; say Event !! : Saturday 4 march - Infected - 7pm GMT / 8pm CET"
set event2 "set event vstr event3; say Combined : TeamMuppet Clan and AOS Clan "
set event3 "set event vstr event4; say Server.. : on our infected server : IP 46.4.11.251:27970"
set event4 "set event vstr event1; say Teamspeak: AoS teamspeak server.. : IP 108.61.166.18:9253"
set event "vstr event1"

1 hour ago, Jessica said:

Feel free to steal my bind :

bind [ "vstr event"
set event1 "set event vstr event2; say Event !! : Saturday 4 march - Infected - 7pm GMT / 8pm CET"
set event2 "set event vstr event3; say Combined : TeamMuppet Clan and AOS Clan "
set event3 "set event vstr event4; say Server.. : on our infected server : IP 46.4.11.251:27970"
set event4 "set event vstr event1; say Teamspeak: AoS teamspeak server.. : IP 108.61.166.18:9253"
set event "vstr event1"

Oh you :D