Admin Level

JaR

Good Morning !!!

Well.... is about 4:00 AM your time  , 6:55 PM my Time

I was not sure where to post this , so I picked this one. On the public server ( No Download) , it shows ma as a level 0 - guest !!! No admin commands,  take that back , it shows me with 8 really basic commands

Now... on the Beginners and BaseRace servers its all good, I have the the Admin Level and all the commands .

If its about activity, I've been playing,  I think I have 46,000 XP on the Public server, its just when I'm playing, all you awesome people are fast asleep ;-)

I'm going back there now to play a few more maps !!!

Love you all

Take care 

JaR

ok first of all why You dont sleep at 4 AM?

did You change Your guide lately? You had member level and we didnt change anything. Anyway when You will be on server poke one of admins or recruiters we will set Your level back. I will be today on server in the evening (europeen evening)

2 hours ago, Niki said:

because of time zones :D ...he is from USA :)

yeah, as Niki said, feel free to poke the admins or recruiters and we will give you your lvl back if smt wrong happened.

Good to see that u are still around mate, hope that we will meet again and will play few maps together :)

Take care !

• Nitmod Admin
9 hours ago, Niki said:

He clearly says it's almost 7pm for him. Read thoroughly please.

• Like 2

On 5/23/2017 at 4:59 AM, JaR said:

Good Morning !!!

Well.... is about 4:00 AM your time  , 6:55 PM my Time

I was not sure where to post this , so I picked this one. On the public server ( No Download) , it shows ma as a level 0 - guest !!! No admin commands,  take that back , it shows me with 8 really basic commands

Now... on the Beginners and BaseRace servers its all good, I have the the Admin Level and all the commands .

If its about activity, I've been playing,  I think I have 46,000 XP on the Public server, its just when I'm playing, all you awesome people are fast asleep ;-)

I'm going back there now to play a few more maps !!!

Love you all

Take care 

JaR

Sadly I didn't read forums at that time. I was getting ready to go work. I will come to server set your level at friday 02:45AM - 03:30AM UK time. 

48 minutes ago, Toni said:

Sadly I didn't read forums at that time. I was getting ready to go work. I will come to server set your level at friday 02:45AM - 03:30AM UK time. 

This right here is dedication ladies and gentlemuppets