cant choose server

oliveira pt

I have the same problem, i pressed yes and redirected me to ETC clan server... When i press play online it shows this message, cant pick other serversSchermafbeelding 2018-04-15 om 17.52.51.png

(if anyone know to stop having the polish soldiers thing on loading screen, would also be nice to get rid of that xd when i open ET it also shows the menu in theme of Fearless assasins, dont know how to switch that too)

35 minutes ago, daan said:

(if anyone know to stop having the polish soldiers thing on loading screen, would also be nice to get rid of that xd when i open ET it also shows the menu in theme of Fearless assasins, dont know how to switch that too)

Same here;)

• Founders

delete any menu's out of your etmain folder. anything with a funny name like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.pk3, 

Do not delete your etkey or any of these files qagame_mp_x86.dll, ui_mp_x86.dll, and cgame_mp_x86.dll

On 16/04/2018 at 10:09 AM, MiniMuppet said:

Why did you delete maps? Not that deleting maps would break your et only if you removed the files I said not to delete.  Check your trash can your files are probably still in it.

i dont have any files  with that name zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.pk3 but its all working now ths mini

The problem is back again :( . Tried to delete the weird name files from ETmain but it keeps asking to redirect to a server when i press play online. Which files should i remove? 

This is screenshot from the Enemy territory map

Schermafbeelding 2018-04-29 om 19.33.09.png

Next 2 screenshots are the content of the ETmain map

Schermafbeelding 2018-04-29 om 19.32.51.png

Schermafbeelding 2018-04-29 om 19.32.58.png

Schermafbeelding 2018-04-29 om 19.32.58.png

Schermafbeelding 2018-04-29 om 19.32.51.png

before i had the problem i tried a bunch of servers, probably also etc clan. that was before i joined TM. after the first redirect problem deleting the strange menus seemed to fix it. After that fix i only played TM, france beginners xps and FA hardcore. So its strange after the first time fixing the problem i didnt join ETC server anymore, still it redirects now to it... 

I tried deleting script and run the game. Still had the redirect problem

When pak.1 was deleted still had the problem too. When i tried with deleting pak0 i couldnt start the game bc files were missing told console

Tonight i could join TM nd server, played some games. Then restarted the game to see if the problem was gone, but it again had the redirect again and couldnt choose servers