Hey ho, here is someone who joined the Muppet show!

Hello everyone,

I am new here but not entirely new to this game. I played Wolfenstein ET since 2004 until 2017 with some pauses in between.
My current nickname is created by the thought of my previous community i've been in, it is as an reminder that i bring with me in every game now lol.

Today i've experienced an nice amount of players in your server with an good vibe among the members and your players. I think i will feel home here.
So i hope to see you guys again soon and let's enjoy this game for as long it last.

EliteVeteran a.k.a EV

Hello, nice to meet you.

Good to see next new player on our server. I hope you will enjoy your time there and here on the forum. 

We shall meet on the battlefield in the followings days, although I must warn you that I'm not merciful and I don't spare my enemies there. 

See you soon!

Edited by Bystry

Welcome to our forums EliteVeteran! I am glad that you registered and found the way to introduce yourself here. Feel free to take a look at our rules for a best gaming experience with us!

Hope to see you often on the servers and to spend some good times to play with you. Of course don't look at me as admin or whatever. We are all players and we are here to have great fun everyday with your precious presence.

Thanks and see you in the server! :drinks:

• Nitmod Admin

Woohoooooooooo! I knew you were going to register on the forums! 

It's nice to meet you and hopefully we see more of you on our servers and on the forums (If you catch my drift winky face ;))

• Nitmod Admin
6 hours ago, Duro said:

Welcome Elite boy!

Feel free to kick @StaR's butt and enjoy your stay on these nice forums and this nice community.

Greetzzz

Leave my butt out of this!

• Haha 1