Not so new website address

MrMuppet

• Founders

Due to the UK's imminent departure of the EU, it has been deemed that non EU residents can not hold .eu domain names under a UK billing address, because of this we have begun to move our sites and files servers back to their original addresses. So, TeamMuppet has return home to its .com address and over the coming weeks the files servers will move back to their .co.uk address thus the .eu domains solely used for mail servers for the foreseeable future.

We have begun to edit all social media sites, game trackers and banners to reflect the new address, if you see anywhere that we have yet to update then please advise and we will endeavour to complete those as soon as possible.

So guys, welcome back to teammuppet.com

I was surprised to see this, but it makes sense I guess.

If you would be looking for ways to be able to keep the .eu address maybe I could help you out under my personal company. Just drop me a message :) 

4 hours ago, miraro3 said:

I was surprised to see this, but it makes sense I guess.

If you would be looking for ways to be able to keep the .eu address maybe I could help you out under my personal company. Just drop me a message :) 

teammuppet.miraro.eu

We could be partners in this venture. Hit me up, I have more ideas. Look out F|A .. Trackbase ... Amazon ... Google!

In no way pay attention to me.

On 6/23/2019 at 3:44 AM, Charlie said:

teammuppet.miraro.eu

We could be partners in this venture. Hit me up, I have more ideas. Look out F|A .. Trackbase ... Amazon ... Google!

In no way pay attention to me.

There's a big step from owning a domain and invoicing someone for it to taking over major platforms........... But I don't see why we wouldn't be able to take over Google. It would be a Charlie miraro venture after all! 

Hi everyone by the way. 

20 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

already offered the same to mrmuppet (a few months ago) but it seems that he dont want to go this way...

Ah, I'm sure he has his reasons. After all, it's just a domain. Let's hope some other EU based community doesn't hijack it though

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2019 at 12:07 PM, Mister J said:

haha all due to that Brexit. Thats amazing.

Hi Ben, how is working life? Keeping up? Nice that you have your own company :smoke:

Hi man, completely missed this post since.. Well since I'm not stopping by here that often anymore haha!

Working life is going smoothly, although maybe my schedule is a little too packed haha :D 

Hope you've been alright as well!

• 2 months later...