underpants aka TRUMP

accu

4 hours ago, Stumpel said:

Opening doors to enemy, isnt actually TJ or cheating, its more like stupid way to play.. If the player opens door and doesnt care that the guys and girls which are coming are in enemy team.. So its little tricky thing.. 

Throwing games like this is pretty much griefing and not in the spirit of our server and brand. I categorize it the same as placing landmines or arty on teammates route to objective. If that causes one team losing the game, then thats really unfair.

Maybe we should think of adding that to our rules? That could be a point to discuss. Same goes for fops who stay next to spawn the whole map and just throw ammopacks without doing anything else to help the team.

54 minutes ago, Ctrz said:

Same goes for fops who stay next to spawn the whole map and just throw ammopacks without doing anything else to help the team.

Once there was a guy who would only camp in the spawn giving ammo several maps in a row without admins interfering. Killed him on every respawn but eventually he got me kicked by complaining. :D Be nice if it was against the rules so admins could rid of such players. So please add the rules mentioned above in Mister J's post.

Edited by Sebast1an

Some guys demote teammate mines to replace them with his own ones to get kills.Push teammates off the roof,throw smoke on to own team mortaring/sniping guy etc

No need to add OBVIOUS things whats not allowed on to rules.

Edited by Matu

Question is, however, how obvious things seem to other players. Some time ago I asked an ammo-farmer to stop farming, and start playing. He then replied: ''Show me which rule prohibits it and I will stop.'' He kind of had a point of course. Then he started to play the piano in Venice. Having a stick to poke such people with would be very nice (in the form of those rules). 

You warn him and eventually kick him.I trust all admins and experienced members decisions in such cases and willing to back them up.Why you want to make the server like couple of trolls force you.If they want to play here,they need to adjust,respect our rules and normal behavior-doesnt matter if its written or not.There are already,and they always find another thing what hasnt written.Maybe im wrong,dnno.Someone will add something to rules then.

10 hours ago, Matu said:

You warn him and eventually kick him.I trust all admins and experienced members decisions in such cases and willing to back them up.Why you want to make the server like couple of trolls force you.If they want to play here,they need to adjust,respect our rules and normal behavior-doesnt matter if its written or not.There are already,and they always find another thing what hasnt written.Maybe im wrong,dnno.Someone will add something to rules then.

I see where you coming from, but during Covid and how people react to that virus, masks and everything .. "normal" is much wider spectrum than we knew and for some people some stuff are more normal than for us maybe.

For example - some allies engineers plant mines in goldrush second truck barrier when map begins. Surely they are useful at one point but majority would like to see them planted elsewhere. If we have a rule that says "no re-planting team mines" then those mines should stay. But you can also argue, that when axis manage to build barrier and mines are still there, they are actually blocking allies route in a way ..

I think we should discuss how detailed our rules should be written wider because with every new player in server, we get new set of worldview how to ´behave in our server and with every new TM member, we get new person with unique set of ideals, ethics and view on the game. And when some TM members are very strict and others can be more loose, then some guests dont know what are actually the limits in server and what is the culture we have.

:)