fleshpulse from the north

• fleshpulse changed the title to fleshpulse from the north
On 1/26/2023 at 3:44 PM, Matu said:

Make sense.Any bloodrelatsionship with  @Charlie by any chance?😁

Woah woah woah. This lad spent most of his days in Sunderland I think. A Mackem :nono:Geordie boy through and through me.

Creative writing? Fine.

There was once a man called Charlie and his child, Steven. They lived a happy but secluded life in the cold and harsh lands of New Castle. Steven was a happy go lucky little boy but his father, Charlie, knew of the evil residing nearby - the one called Mike Cashley. He never wanted his son to see the harsh reality of being a Newcastle fan so he hid the truth. He lived in the 90's and and relived the glory years, hoping to hide who he and the world really was. They remained at peace and he taught his son how to do a Shearer celebration.

This idyllic setting did not last. Mike Cashley was defeated in battle by an Arabian army led by Goddess Stavley and for the first time, Charlie showed his son glimpses of the land beyond New Castle. Unfortunately he was not alone. Many angry and jealous of the shift of power sought to undermine and overthrow the new Arabian leadership.

Exeunt omnes.

In a crash of thunder and lightening a mysterious figure landed to the sound of "this theme tune", repeating in a slurred voice "5 in a row". Hesitant but determined, Charlie opened his front door with his son behind him.

"Who are you!?" Charlie shouts amidst the crackle of the shit theme tune.

The stranger's scarf blows in the wind, the distinctive red and white. The colours of the enemy. 

"Can I come in?" The stranger asks. "I have Vaux..."

After a slight hesitation and making sure his child is shielded, Charlie allows the stranger to enter his home. He didn't bring any decent beer, but it was something. The stranger looks around his home and says, "Nice place". Charlie, without words, ushers him to the coffee table in the sitting room.

In a scene of big bollocks, the stranger puts his Sunderland scarf on the table. Charlie replies with his Newcastle scarf. No words are spoken but chests are puffed. Steven is stunned.

"Hmph. You know who I am?" The stranger asks.

Charlie grunts. "A Mackem. Flesh Pulse."

I spent longer on this than I should. Slight plagiarism :D

Edited by Charlie
  • Like 1

here is an AI generated piece of creative writing:

"Enemy Territory: Wolfenstein Multiplayer", How many hours we've spent with thee! With guns blazing and adrenaline pumping, We've battled across maps, never slowing.

For twenty years, thou hast brought us joy, With multiplayer mayhem and endless tactics to employ. We've laughed, we've cheered, we've raged, we've cried, But through it all, thou hast never died.

Thou art a timeless classic, never aging, A true gem in the world of gaming. With each match, the thrill only grows, As we strive to master thy complex flows.

So here's to thee, O "Enemy Territory: Wolfenstein Multiplayer", Our love for thee will never hinder. For twenty years, thou hast been our friend, And may our battles never come to an end!"

not bad for less than 20 seconds...

• Like 1