Who do u think is the best played in ET

Night or some swedish wonder like jonas. Reload & jakazc were good 2on2 team, and Hevimies is also quite awesome.

Mystic Drinking Game: pick random ETTV game with mystic in it and drink everytime he uses knife or gets a headshot, hf

Night or some swedish wonder like jonas. Reload & jakazc were good 2on2 team, and Hevimies is also quite awesome.

Hevimies is very good, played couple of scrims with him some time ago.

Haven't played with you ppl for so long, but so far Virus, Punakone and Steve are good players imo. Other than TM, Dentom is great teamplayer (wish there would be more ppl like him) and a good fragger.

:O what no me in there smirre :P (joke)

Hevimies is very good, played couple of scrims with him some time ago.

Haven't played with you ppl for so long, but so far Minimuppet Virus, Punakone and Steve are good players imo. Other than TM, Dentom is great teamplayer (wish there would be more ppl like him) and a good fragger.

wait what... :P

from etpro i've always enjoyed frag videos from player named max :D for my etpro team i'd pick steve cause of his ridiculous aim and knowhow of ET, Feath ( always room for low+ in team ;) ) rashomon (he sucks at nodownloads ;) but owns etpro :D ), night (he knows what he is doing and is active TS user whilst scrimmin )

Mystic Drinking Game: pick random ETTV game with mystic in it and drink everytime he uses knife or gets a headshot, hf

ferus is the only swedish wonderboi :)

It depends.. If you mean some kickin' ass killers then for ex. Shockwave or Virus.. But if there would be an allstars team from TM then definitely Night or Harald would have to be there.. Cause like Puna said, Night is very active on TS on scrims.. And he surely knows how to lead a team so that's my opinion ;)