Who do u think is the best played in ET

Woot?! Wolf is a peace of cake! :D:P I have a litttle war against Charlie (7/11 deaths from him last time - but it was my bad day :P) like I pointed him and Roos out on Jay. Still, I found it funny and I like to play against Charlie :)

Woot?! Wolf is a peace of cake! :D:P I have a litttle war against Charlie (7/11 deaths from him last time - but it was my bad day :P) like I pointed him and Roos out on Jay. Still, I found it funny and I like to play against Charlie :)

OI! mate i'm no piece of cake you bloody fruitcake :C I have my bad days but most of the time I woop your ass sir :3

and I can kill charlie and roos easily when im playing good

i think i dont do bad at etpub and jaymod depends on the day. well someplayers are pretty good on jaymod but not so good on etpub like klants and the other way around ^^ always depends on what your used to.

That is true :) Tho. for me to do good on etpub it needs to be quite empty, 8v8 tops... Damn lags :D

but when there are not enough players the server ends up often empty. since teams arent fair than ^^

Thats so true. I like to play on etpub nodownloads with max 20 players on server cause when it goes over 20 i get extremely laggy. But when there is like 10 players on server (thats the best amount of players for me :D ) players leave cause hard to get fair teams. Sometimes tho when lots of regulars on server we actually get nice games going on and they know how important it is to keep teams balanced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...