Who do u think is the best played in ET

Learned from the best Steve :D every1 who plays or used to play etpro in tm Is good ( rash , virus , striker, Steve , puna, feath [ am i allowed to say myself? Hehe ] ,klokk,Harald , myqe , night and not to forget domi)well fr3ak, water, shock, mylan( damn arties ) are good also who doesnt play etpro that much or not at all. there are more good guys who i probably forgot to say.

virus, steve, rash, harald, feath, puna, klokk, night are propable the best ones :) non etpro players then as feath said fr3ak, water, shock, mylan + shockwave, of course charlie ain't too bad on jaymod :)

Awwww *blushes* Someone said Charlie xD

I dunno if they are the best but I love playing against Shockwave and Night when he decides to kick ass. Don't visit pub anymore so I can't comment from there ;)

And did the dwarf mean me and Jess from TM? Or others with same name? o.o I've been mistaken for some other Charlie guy a few time in the past

I vote for <=TM=>EAGLE_CZ reason... he plays like rules says and changes teams if needed, he dont play for getting points, but he plays for obj... He help always and is nice always... And he do good chat in TS too... Have really good time with him... And he is always in pub and drink Metaxa :D it tells he can enjoy the game he get losing sprees like me but for real he just laugh on it... ;) which is good...