Who do u think is the best played in ET

also special mention to stumpel. He very nice guy. Also I love the frenchman when our team wins. Otherwise he prick who hates eveyone.

Also special love to everyone who loves the breh like the nice guys. And special shoutout to the belgians like the dentom and the hunti and the shizzz who also like the breh and the other people.

also love to whoever the female muppet is and who hates me but who despite everything still tolerates me.

also hugs to the frnech cru!!! and to the french cru like rash*mon and to the spanish cru I dont know and to the belgian cru like the virus and the miraro3 and the harald and to the luxembourg I dnt know yet and to the italian cru I dont know and to the german cru like the creative and the estonia crew like the freak and the verydead and the andy and also nnice shoutout to the finnish people like the klokk and the smirre and the punakone. And to the british cru like everyone becuz they nice people

and to alll other europeans but not to americans becuz they silly

and not to dutch because they invade our country like Italy in first century and the dutch are silly like giraffe.

but say no to people from moldova and china becuz they support the herb who is opposite from the breh.

support the people from the belgium when they nice and they good like the breh

maybe I make too much posts but I little drunk

this 10 posts in row. Maybe time for special title

1 instead of 10 post thanks

• 3 years later...

I just wanna know your opinion about your best player.

For me, I think that Charlie is one of the best player.

Your turn now smile.png

Jaymod --> Charlie & Roos, especially when they're in the same team... Hard duo to conquer shok.gif

I'll just leave this here. How times change sigh.

Edited by Charlie

LOL, Alistar has an old topic revived.

I think Sici is a great player, lowest K/D, but he engineers, plant, defuses,

regardless if he dies 100 times.

That makes him a great player.

Yea i found this topic by writing slarty to the search engine. I was curious to find his introduction post but then i found this golden topic

Well all these years what I have seen players playing ET... And I might maybe said some name before, but now when thinkin this for real I might say like this: I got many names but if thinking it more I actually found one name over others and it is... 

names are random order but I think these people are best ones.. I put 5 names I think those are very helpful people and they shoot quite good... And mostly they play ok. :)

R 470  
pl.png
k3tiv 14.8 - 83.5d 15h 187  

TheGreatPharaoh 16.7 - 81.6d 1h 3661  

CANNIBAL*CORPSE 9.35

TeamMuppet Nodownloads xps 184.4d Gaming - <=TM=>
fi.png
<=TM=>Steve - - 24d 83d R -  
es.png
<=TM=>Hijack - - 32.1d 10d

and like add more because its hard to say but I think those 5 guys do their job very good in game. 

Well all these years what I have seen players playing ET... And I might maybe said some name before, but now when thinkin this for real I might say like this: I got many names but if thinking it more I actually found one name over others and it is... 

names are random order but I think these people are best ones.. I put 5 names I think those are very helpful people and they shoot quite good... And mostly they play ok. :)

R 470  
pl.png
k3tiv 14.8 - 83.5d 15h 187  

TheGreatPharaoh 16.7 - 81.6d 1h 3661  

CANNIBAL*CORPSE 9.35

TeamMuppet Nodownloads xps 184.4d Gaming - <=TM=>
fi.png
<=TM=>Steve - - 24d 83d R -  
es.png
<=TM=>Hijack - - 32.1d 10d

and like add more because its hard to say but I think those 5 guys do their job very good in game. 

:XD/d/dX/x:d/DX:dx/xd:dx/dx:d

Venom most overrated player also  :P

Edited by DiNg