Hi di ho :)

Slarty

Hi.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi: Hi :)

Hmmm, what else? Getting older i guess, been playing this game at noob-level now for many years. Used to be in Band of Brotherz, but that clan tried out. Was away for a time, until i started playing Pro...witch really did not boost my moral since i still played at noob-level hehe but i guess it was worth it because now i can own as medic in jaymode... Normaly plays as

but will use any class i see fit to fulfill mission. Yeah, yeah, i'm an object whore :P

Other then that, live in norway with gf, kids and cats. Gets 42 on the 21 woohooo, and according to the Mayaen calender the world will end that day so i can celebrate like there's no tomorrow yay :lol:

Guess that sums it up pretty much, and i hope to see you all soon...preferable trough my scope B)

Hey Slarty, good to see you being active also on our forum :) Enjoy your stay, you're maybe calling yourself "noob-level", but your focus to obj/game & friendly character make you a very good player we kinda need in our clan :) Stay with us! :D

And NO to end of the world, I want that x-mas event, my Xmas present & my crazy New Year's Eve party :D

Nice to see you being active on our forums Slarty, you're a good player one of the very few who isn't a rambo medic... *points at charlie* ;)

Hehe. Got tired of fragging when i played death matches on Unreal tournament, and when i tried Delta force: Landwarrior i instantly got hooked on capture the zone games. And after that, i never bothered to play games where frag was the only object. I am, as you point out, one of very few players that volunteers to play engi and as a result i'm a bit sadden when i see servers that follow (rambo)medics demand on lower number of mines. That usually comes up when someone get killed to often with mines. When I played in BB, I alone was the reason one of the most popular server reduced the number of mines hehe. But as I see it, an engi gives away many frags trying to do objects, so i use mines to balance the score, so to say. Could you raise the number of mines, btw? ;)

Beside, you can (unless you reset you xp) see mines on jaymode-server so if you get blown to smithereens, its your own fault. I see that as a mental game, if I can kill someone with something that doesn't move, I score :P

PS. Did no one see the link in the first post? A song that rather sums up me on ET :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Since I get asked often why I'm not applying for TM, I thought I'd explain it here.

I play on my mini-mac and crappy laptop pc (pro on mac and the rest on pc), and have for some years now. I'm saving up for a new iMac and once that is bought, I will have a world of games out there that I suddenly can play. Becoming a member just to drop out in a month or two is not something I want to do, so I'll save you all the trouble do raise/drop me hehe. So you see, it has nothing to do with me not liking TM because I do  :)

What I find ironical is that for years I played with default config. Its just this week I have tried to make me one myself. In the old days when I played seriously gung-ho style, I was happy if I had 15-20 acc, and if i had 10 headshots I was thrilled hehe. Now I have added a fov and seneitivity script to my cfg, but due to heavy lag I haven't been able to try it much. I had one lag less map today, and suddenly i had 35 acc. Oh well, can't win them all  <_<

• 1 month later...

Been testing some more on my cfg, and had a really fun map on pub just. Acc above 30%, two figured hs and plusscore while playing most of the map as attacking engi :lol: Ofcourse for once I had a almost lag-free game, witch helped alot, but it looks like my try'n'error in cfg pays off :P