Hide and Seek event

Wolf

U5J97tD.jpg

Server IP : 109.70.149.30:27962

Incoming announcement!
This event is like no other this event is the one the only Hide and seek, so its time for all you ninja's to be hiding from them seekers :ph34r2:

Date and time : August 11th - 19:00 gmt, be there or be square

Objective: Allies team are the seekers and the Axis team are the Ninja's hiding from Allies, Allies will only use a knife or pistol.

The seekers (Allies) win if every Hider on the Axis team is dead, Hider's (Axis) win if anyone on the Axis team is still alive.

Rules :

- No gibbing. The people who allies kill they can camp on the body, but no gibbing or anything else. (yes allies needs to kill axis)
- Axis may revive each other
- unlimited sprint
- There are 2x more hiders than seekers, for example 2 hiders and 1 seeker, 8 hiders 4 seekers
- Allies unlimited HP ( so the seekers can't die )
- Fall damage off
- Each map will be about 10-15mins

- No trick jumping to stupid spots where nobody can get you.. it'll just ruin the fun

Please make sure you try to connect to the server before we get to the event date so we can sort any issues with you trying to connect there.

If you have any questions, problems or idea's reply here.

Thanks to Miraro3 for another good poster again

Lets hope its as fun as last time, hope to see you all there! P.S if you're on Wolf's team you win  :assassin:

august 11th, would have been sweet if it was earlier. that's the day when I'm going to see System Of A Down... gig ends 19 gmt and I have 2,5 hours driving back home :( can't help the date though.

Anyway, have fun in the event !

- No trick jumping to stupid spots where nobody can get you.. it'll just ruin the fun

This was last time allowed :( Now you ruin my fun because can't get good laugh at this time. :)

This was last time allowed :( Now you ruin my fun because can't get good laugh at this time. :)

well its not exactly fun when nobody can get you is it?