Hide and Seek event

Wolf

• Founders

Was fun when the issues got sorted out at the start :P It was a sabotage!

I gotta say though I found it frustrating trying to seek people sometimes. I cried when I saw people who move and shoot 10x better than me not even able to catch or kill people. Someone ran circles around 3 of us for about 2 minutes without getting low hp for example. It certainly felt harder to seek this time around.

• Founders

good turn out did have 31 players at one point, did take ss but didn't work.

Glad you all enjoyed it, isn't for me but everyone else seemed to have a good time :)

Think need to sort damage out on pistols for next time and also swap teams more so everyone get chance to try both sides.

Someone ran circles around 3 of us for about 2 minutes without getting low hp for example. It certainly felt harder to seek this time around.

:ph34r: heheheheh, yeah it was much more fun when I kicked one or two people who kept gibbing when told not to after that we sorted most things :D

Well as for suggestions:

1. Increase pistol damage slightly, just a tad.

2. Is it possible to blind the seekers or delay their spawn for 15 seconds or something to give hiders a chance to hide?

PS. Gibbing should be allowed :P Make the hiders actually hide and value their time alive and not just jump around like a looney xD

I had good time there. I was pretty rusty because I have not play at last few weeks.

Pistol damage was way too low. I chase one guy about 2min and I hit about 80% bullets what I shoot and I didnt kill him. 1v1 almost imposible to kill. Need like 50% headshot to kill.

• Founders

That's why I kept saying you needed more allies then axis, I played allies every map except for one, which I got gibed on, and it was impossible to kill an axis on your own, they could medic them selves more than the damage you could do to them, because the players didn't move teams the axis did not realise how difficult it was to play allies.

Next time we need to swap teams every couple of maps.

Guys, the pistol damage was a lot lower than normally. Normally pistol does 18 dmg per bodyshot and on the HNS server it does around 8-9 dmg. That is one of the reasons it was harder for seekers to skill hiders.